This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    Sorry to hear, that really sucks. Have you got some wheels to put on it for now?
    I've still got my 3rd gen wheels - luckily for me! Cheers Tony
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
      mate if you need a hand i am in carshalton this morning, there was a police chase i think last night through wallington high street the car crashed by the lights at the junction of croydon road the old bill were there this morning. Call me if you need a hand

** Colin
      Will call if you don't mind! Thanks Collin
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
        Tony (dieselboy) The first pic shows 5 Stud - yours will be 6 stud?

And the tyres on there are General Grabbers all round??
        Tyres are general grabber, the first pic is a stock photo of the rims as I dont have one face on.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Police officer has just been round to take details. You don't understand how difficult it is watching people drive passed in traffic laughing at you and pointing.
          Ive had to come in doors, still waiting for forensics anyway.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Sorry to hear this Tony...
            Hope ya get it sorted quickly fcuking Scumbags as for jacking/ replacing the wheels as Gra says gently does it n some timber is always good !!

Jess
            "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I feel for you mate, I have had my car done over 7 times in as many months. I hope they catch the scum!
              l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Gutted for you mate!! They were nice wheels!! I would claim if i were you that is what insurance is for!! Did they have locking wheel nuts or just standard??

Comment

Was it in front of your house? Didn't your alarm go off?
                  Sorry to hear about it, I'm sure this is not the end of the story.
                  Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Gutted for ya mate... That is one thing i can't stand the dirty thieving scum!!!
                    I hope the police catch them or at least get ya wheels back as the sentence passed when they do get caught won't make up for the crap it's caused you and your family
                    i still don't understand why people just can't leave alone and admire from afar without getting jealous and employing pikey's to go and steal for them so that the person in receipt of the item whatever it is doesn't get sticky fingers
                    keep your eyes on ebay as thieves aren't generally very clever so they might just end up on there
                    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sh!t Tony that is a total bummer but on the up side I'm pretty sure they will turn up because whoever stole them won't know they are one off's & if they sell them on, the new buyer won't know that either so chances are you will see them soon enough.

Still gutting though mate.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

cant have nowt fancy coz if the fekers like em they take em
                        dude
                        they must have been nicked to order
                        its not something you would nick to sell to joe blogs is it
                        some one has ordered them

is there any way to tell that the wheels are yours
                        i have or did if its still on there
                        mi post code in marker pen on the inner side of mi wheels before the tyres were put on
                        i did this in my mountain bike days to every bike i had
                        i still do it to cars

but one day it will pay off
                        i will keep my eyes out mate but could do with knowing how to tell they are your wheels
                        email me dont put it on here
                        its too public

who ever had em off must have seen you about before
                        think back dude
                        it could be over weeks be some fekers seen and odered ya wheels
                        they are not the type of thing that getts nicked for a tenner bag of smack now is it

its bad luck and good in a way tho
                        coz around here
                        ya get your whole car taken the wheels then taken off and the rest of ya car gets fired
                        so at least not all is lost

still fekin crap tho init
                        scumbag mother fekers cant leave fek all alone
                        get a job and pay ya way through life ya ya fekin scumbags
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Dude, I'm really sorry to hear that.
                          There's no decent justice metered out to thieving scumbags even if they're nicked.
                          This kind of thing will continue, unless the pain of getting caught makes stealing peoples personal property unattractive.
                          I'll keep my eyes peeled around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                            Gutted for you mate!! They were nice wheels!! I would claim if i were you that is what insurance is for!! Did they have locking wheel nuts or just standard??
                            They broke in and found the locking key then used that.
                            I only have an immobiliser so am planning a Clifford 2 way paging singing and dancing job. That was a plan anyway but was paying off some things before :/
                            Many thanks to charvel for the assistance earlier.
                            Judwak we know you are probably right! Makes sense! I'll pm you..

I've contacted the insurers to make a claim. I've never made a claim before - feels like I'm stealing? Saying that I have some satisfaction knowing whoever stole them are probably cacking it... I hope anyway! but work this out- they left me two JCB trolley jacks.. they can't be cheap?
                            Have seen mixed faces today from people dropping their children off for school had a few sympathetic ones as well as a few pointing and laughing..

F * C * ! !

Thanks for all the messages, I don't feel so bad any more!
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

sorry to hear that Tony and i really hope they find the scum who did it.
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks Rich me too. I'm quite confident we'll find or see them soon!
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X