X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels stolen 29/9/10

ALL,
    Please be on the lookout for my American Racing rims. Someone has stole all four, plus my steel spare last night / this morning.

Truck currently on the floor any ideas how I can jack it up to put wheels back on is appreciated... I'll have a better look once the Police have been.

Gutted..

Stock picture of the rims plus the ACTUAL rims on the car attached.

I think we'll be seeing these, they are pretty much one of a kind.
    Tyres are General grabbers 33x12.5x15
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dieselboy; 25 February 2011, 14:59.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Gutted. F ing pikeys. They'll be miles away by now probably. But will certainly keep an eye out. Where were they stolen from?

Comment

Stolen from Carshalton in Surrey. I don't think they are miles away for some reason... Have a strange feeling I or someone will see them being driven about!
      Still waiting for the police, then we've got to somehow get the truck up high enough to put my old tyres on - which luckily for me right now I've been too lazy to place an advert on here!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Unbelievable! Sorry to here about this diesel.

Are your insured?

Comment

Will certainly keep my eyes peeled.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbill View Post
            Unbelievable! Sorry to here about this diesel.

Are your insured?
            I am insured yes, fully comp. Insurance cost me £275 for the year, wheels and tyres cost £1200. .
            Didnt even think about claiming til now.. I didnt use my no claims discount against this policy, will this still affect my no claims?
            Feels wrong to claim - any advice on this pls?
            Last edited by dieselboy; 29 September 2010, 07:34.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

That depends on if you have protected no claims or not.

I would suggest using a trolley or scissor jack on the axles as you won't have to jack it as high as putting the jack on the chassis.

I hate thieves, people work hard to get the things they want and you get some people who can't be bothered to work and just take what they want..................W@nkers. ..
              If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

I don't have protected no claims, but my no claims isnt being used against this policy - does this matter? I'll call the insurers later when they open.

You're right about thieves. I'll be clocking up the overtime by the looks of things! Worst thing is, I'll have to wait 6 weeks to import some new rims - after I've saved up. Wanted those since I was 16.. had them but 3 months
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

W@nkers - I'll keep an eye out up this way too
                  “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Gutted mate. Please be careful jacking the truck up. Please be aware there nay be other damage, depends where the truck is sat on now( hopefully diff and gearbox cross member). Just jack it on stages. Go up a short distance and try resting an axle casing or front cross member on some timbers...just be careful.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Sorry to hear, that really sucks. Have you got some wheels to put on it for now?
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hope you get sorted out and maybe get them back as they are pretty individual wheels....kinda like whats on the missus truck but all shiney
                        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

mate if you need a hand i am in carshalton this morning, there was a police chase i think last night through wallington high street the car crashed by the lights at the junction of croydon road the old bill were there this morning. Call me if you need a hand

07739865261 Colin
                          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Tony (dieselboy) The first pic shows 5 Stud - yours will be 6 stud?

And the tyres on there are General Grabbers all round??
                            “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              Gutted mate. Please be careful jacking the truck up. Please be aware there nay be other damage, depends where the truck is sat on now( hopefully diff and gearbox cross member). Just jack it on stages. Go up a short distance and try resting an axle casing or front cross member on some timbers...just be careful.
                              I'll try and be careful, thanks graham.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X