X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    Good news,

Although slightly worried that my truck will now be a target out of spite.
    Great news Tony. The thieving scum should be worried that his truck could be a target out of your spite!.....Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

• That's great news Tony.

Thanks for the deal on the alloys and tyres (they'll be on asap!)
      Great to meet you today, hope you get the roof sorted soon mate, if not i have a link to an ebay seller who does a great deal on umbrellas

Thanks for the tea!

Alan
      (hope you get to buy them real cheap from the ins company)
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

• thats excellent, great news
        If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

• A right result Tony nice one mate do ya think the will consider asking ya to join up ? !!

Jess

"Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Nice to meet you as well Alan! I've done something to my back when I lifted those wheels in your truck I think! Oh well, And I think I'll need a good few umbrella's! You got back okay then? Next time you're up this way give me a bell.

Cheers!
            Tony
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
              A right result Tony nice one mate do ya think the will consider asking ya to join up ? !!

Jess

"Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
              Naa. I think it was more luck that he was spotted. The turn of events meant that I had to leave work early due to the snow, got stuck getting home due to the trains being delayed and cancelled again because of the snow. I ended up a 45 minute walk from home because thats the only train I could get home (and it went the long way round through Wimbledon). Then walking the 45 minute walk home I noticed this beefy Landcruiser stuck in traffic. As I got a car length or two away from it I pretty much was running at this point. I've always said I'll see them driving around at somepoint. Didnt think it'll be this soon. May be because of the snow he put them on.

Sad thing is, I don't think he'll learn his lesson. Apparently he has a long history of similar "thefts from motor vehicles".
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• PM me if your selling the wheels mate.

Glad they caught the bugger.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Great news....you say he was known to plod....does he live local?
                  .... Which was nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    PM me if your selling the wheels mate.

Glad they caught the bugger.
                    Will do - once I've renewed my subs!

Originally posted by Rally Micra
                    Great news....you say he was known to plod....does he live local?
                    "he's kind of local".
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by tintin View Post
                      That's great news Tony.

Thanks for the deal on the alloys and tyres (they'll be on asap!)
                      Great to meet you today, hope you get the roof sorted soon mate, if not i have a link to an ebay seller who does a great deal on umbrellas

Thanks for the tea!

Alan
                      (hope you get to buy them real cheap from the ins company)
                      Council came round today and said "it's moss causing the leak"

Told my mate at work and he asked why there was a racing driver causing our roof to leak...
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Glad you got the rims back Tony but a shame your getting rid.
                        I doubt you will hear from the tw@t that stole them, he'll just move on to some other poor victim.
                        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                          Council came round today and said "it's moss causing the leak"

Told my mate at work and he asked why there was a racing driver causing our roof to leak...
                          Tell them you know different, it's definitely the felt gone mate!
                          Got frig all to do with Moss (Kate, Sreling or the green stuff)
                          Keep badgering them mate, til they renew the felt!
                          Hope you get it sorted soon
                          Al
                          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by si tate View Post
                            Glad you got the rims back Tony but a shame your getting rid.
                            I doubt you will hear from the tw@t that stole them, he'll just move on to some other poor victim.
                            I'm only getting rid because I have a brand new set of exactly the same. The stolen rims are now not legally mine as the insurance paid out. Depending on cost I may buy them from the insurance to sell on. I dont need 10 wheels & tyres lol
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by tintin View Post
                              Tell them you know different, it's definitely the felt gone mate!
                              Got frig all to do with Moss (Kate, Sreling or the green stuff)
                              Keep badgering them mate, til they renew the felt!
                              Hope you get it sorted soon
                              Al
                              Will do! Cheers!
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• As an ex Motor Insurance Asessor when goods which have been paid out on have been recoverd by owner or Police the Insurance company can come and collect the wheels and tyres as they are legally the property of the Insurance company and auction them. But sometimes you will be offered the recovered goods but you may be suprised how much they will want for them !! They need to recover costs and the 'salvage' which your wheels will be may carry a high price.
                                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                                X