This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plumb bob
    I kept the till reciepts from tesco's but because they are on the old fax type thermal paper, they are now all blank, what do I do about that??

How are you book-keeping skills?

Comment

• Originally posted by riverside
      from a previos thread i assumed i could buy up to 2500 ltrs pa of new oil and use it......... not produce up to 2500 ltrs.......... can i just buy and use it?
      Either. Production and use of biodiesel or use of VO.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
        As I read it, you have to keep a record of your usage, not receipts.
        Receipts will only prove you DID buy the oil, not that you DIDN'T, which is more the case at issue here.
        I keep a record of all the fuel I put in my truck, and note when it is veg and when Derv.

Plus, the mileage is recorded on the MOT, so that should be a valid usage chart. If you do less than X amount of miles per year, you obviously can only use so much.

Comment

• All sounds like a load of faff to me.

Go Lexus V8 petrol, twice the power and more MPG!

Comment

• Originally posted by MTBBILLY
            Disconnect speedo yol

Fit a cateye mitty 8 cycle computer.
            do you always talk in riddles or is it just because im under the influence? lol
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob
              I kept the till reciepts from tesco's but because they are on the old fax type thermal paper, they are now all blank, what do I do about that??
              I have a scanner, I scan them then print off the image
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• wouldnt it be good if they made cheque books on that paper?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• see a fellah with some veg oil today hes filtered it then as let it settle dark brown @ light brown how does he seperate the two ?? tia
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                    see a fellah with some veg oil today hes filtered it then as let it settle dark brown @ light brown how does he seperate the two ?? tia
                    Wsa there a tap on the container? If not, probably has a pump/siphon for the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF
                      Wsa there a tap on the container? If not, probably has a pump/siphon for the job.
                      I used to use a drill pump and a hose pipe, dark oil is what you want, lighter stuff is fatty, sorry if you already knew that.
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF
                        fellah is just trying to sort out a suitable fuel does he have to skim of the crud on top dont think he had tap on container

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                          I used to use a drill pump and a hose pipe, dark oil is what you want, lighter stuff is fatty, sorry if you already knew that.
                          just buy mine from tescos so dont know about filtering etc or what part to use ,i usepump on drill cheers for info

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                            fellah is just trying to sort out a suitable fuel does he have to skim of the crud on top dont think he had tap on container
                            Usually crud collects top and bottom, again depends on where oil came from, but get rid of as much as you can, even then 2 days later it will be seperated again
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

• Originally posted by riverside
                              from a previos thread i assumed i could buy up to 2500 ltrs pa of new oil and use it......... not produce up to 2500 ltrs.......... can i just buy and use it?
                              Yes mate you can

Last edited by yoshie; 14 November 2007, 20:45.
                              Brian

Comment

• Does anyone have any links on how to change your fuel filter thingy? I need to get some for when I try VO.

Comment

Working...
                                X