Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greeley View Post
    is the driver door master switch easy to do,any chance you send me some leds up with my heater unit to do that.
    It's not at all "easy" it's straightforward but very fiddley, mainly because the small parts inside all fall out, small springs, contacts etc, plus the three small pcb holding the original leds break easy, i broke one of mine
    apart from that your too late, i just parcelled up your heater
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• OK, another three are ready, according to my list these are going to
      PM007
      Greeley
      Doc B
      they will be posted tomorrow,
      just waiting for one from Vince which is for GaryR

next in line will be

Lyndasbottom (he's paid me)
      ADS surf (not sure if you paid me or not, let me know! i'll check back on my paypal account so dont ya lie to me boy! ma memorys long and ma hand is far reachin (sorry!!! had a touch of the billion dollar brain come over me there)
      and
      Madmanc, dont think you have paid and let me know if you still want one (heater unit)
      then Rally Micra and stormy when he comes accross a early model unit
      let me know if theres anyone else or if i made a ricket somewhere!!

Comment

• 1/Growler .............paid DONE (paid me) (COMPLETED)
        2/Hiroler...............paid (paid me)
        3/Puddlesurfer.......paid DONE (paid me) (COMPLETED
        4/Gbv2................paid (paid me)
        5/Tonupteabag.....paid (paid me)
        6/PM007.............paid (paid me)
        7/Greeley............paid (paid me)
        8/madmanc
        9/Lyndasbottom..paid
        10/ADS Surf
        11/Gary R (SENDING UNIT DIRECT, (paid me)
        12, TOYOTATONY ( SENT UNIT DIRECT,,,,,,,,,,,COMPLETED)
        13 Geordie John
        Last edited by stormforce; 14 January 2011, 22:41.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          It's not at all "easy" it's straightforward but very fiddley, mainly because the small parts inside all fall out, small springs, contacts etc, plus the three small pcb holding the original leds break easy, i broke one of mine
          apart from that your too late, i just parcelled up your heater
          ohh shame,good news on the heater though,cheers bud

Comment

• some pics if you want to have a go they might help

(btw all 3 posted this morn so prob mon or tuesday you should all get em)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by POPEYE; 14 January 2011, 12:40.

Comment

• Thanks for keeping me on the list....just let me know when you want payment etc etc...
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally Micra View Post
                Thanks for keeping me on the list....just let me know when you want payment etc etc...
                Will do mate, just have to wait for some more to come back

Comment

some pics if you want to have a go they might help

(btw all 3 posted this morn so prob mon or tuesday you should all get em)
                  Ian,,, creep creep lol
                  would you be able to supply me with the relevant LEDS for doing the switches mate i will cover the price of the LEDS and the postage mate i'm game for having a go at this one me old mucker....
                  Let me know the damage and i'll get payment to you
                  I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                    Ian,,, creep creep lol
                    would you be able to supply me with the relevant LEDS for doing the switches mate i will cover the price of the LEDS and the postage mate i'm game for having a go at this one me old mucker....
                    Tony i will sort your refund as soon as paypal pull their finger out
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                      Tony i will sort your refund as soon as paypal pull their finger out
                      Its ok rich i trust ya mate!!!!
                      Nah mate it's ok i have seen what has happened with the other chap and what he's done so its nae worries mate

Comment

OK, another three are ready, according to my list these are going to
                        PM007
                        Greeley
                        Doc B
                        they will be posted tomorrow,
                        Cheers Popeye!! Really looking forward to this flash new unit.

Many thanks.

Doc B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc B View Post
                          Cheers Popeye!! Really looking forward to this flash new unit.

Many thanks.

Doc B.
                          Your welcome, hope ya like it

Comment

• Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                            Ian,,, creep creep lol
                            I get the leds from these guys

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Goodwill-Le...=p4634.c0.m322
                            as you see they do em in packs of 5, 10, 20 and so on, i cant remember off hand how many it takes to do all the switches but 20 would be ample, all depends if you want different colours of course, i fitted mainly blue, apart from the hazzard switch "on" light and the "auto" window button on the master, the master switch will take 5 altogether a couple of switches take 2 so a pack of 20 will be plenty, (or 10 blue and 5 red) they come with resistors for 12volt, you can solder the resistor to either leg of the led but forward voltage (pos feed) must go to the longer of the two legs, getting it wrong wont blow the led, it just wont work, it'll blow if you connect without the resistor so always use one even when checking across a small 12v batt,

Comment

I get the leds from these guys

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Goodwill-Le...=p4634.c0.m322
                              as you see they do em in packs of 5, 10, 20 and so on, i cant remember off hand how many it takes to do all the switches but 20 would be ample, all depends if you want different colours of course, i fitted mainly blue, apart from the hazzard switch "on" light and the "auto" window button on the master, the master switch will take 5 altogether a couple of switches take 2 so a pack of 20 will be plenty, (or 10 blue and 5 red) they come with resistors for 12volt, you can solder the resistor to either leg of the led but forward voltage (pos feed) must go to the longer of the two legs, getting it wrong wont blow the led, it just wont work, it'll blow if you connect without the resistor so always use one even when checking across a small 12v batt,
                              Cheers Ian
                              I know about the voltage and how easy it is to blow an led through not paying attention...... I've just ordered the LEDS so now i'm waiting again
                              Never mind it'll give me something to look forward to for next week

Comment

• Did my parcel arrive yet Ian?

Comment

Working...
                                X