Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rally Micra View Post
    Can I add my dick...doh.. sorry name to the list?...
    Of course! but please dont send me any money yet, not till i have a heater unit for you, (unless you send one direct)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by greeley View Post
      no problem popeye,thankyou
      OK! btw i didn't take it the wrong way or owt, i know it seems like you been waiting ages, problem is i seem to have exhausted supplys, when i do get em it's useuall about a week turnaround from me getting one to me posting it, (sometimes less), anyway two are on the way (which of course according to sods law will arrive today when were out shopping)

i have a set of internals already done for vinces when it arrives, so that'll only take an evening to swop over

Comment

• We are still waiting for those that have had the upgraded units to swap them over and send back the old units.We can't do anything till people start to send them back to us.If i have to start buying in units then its going to cost you all more to have them done.
        I offered the refund on return just so that there's is a steady turn around but it hasn't worked and only one person has returned the old unit.I can only supply what units i had in stock and that's it.
        I think the best thing to do at the moment is to close the list until we have managed to catch up and then accept payment as and when a unit is available
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Of course! but please dont send me any money yet, not till i have a heater unit for you, (unless you send one direct)
          All good ... Many thanks... Am I reading right that units have been sent out but very few have been received back for modding... IF this is so the whole thing that popeye is very kindly doing for everyone simply won't work... I hope I have read this wrong and that everyone is doing the right thing.
          .... Which was nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            We are still waiting for those that have had the upgraded units to swap them over and send back the old units.We can't do anything till people start to send them back to us.If i have to start buying in units then its going to cost you all more to have them done.
            I offered the refund on return just so that there's is a steady turn around but it hasn't worked and only one person has returned the old unit.I can only supply what units i had in stock and that's it.
            I think the best thing to do at the moment is to close the list until we have managed to catch up and then accept payment as and when a unit is available
            Mine was sent back yesterday as it being xmas and the new year the post has been all over the place i received my control unit on the friday (christmas eve) none of which is anybody's fault due to the weather and the double bank holidays as well plus all the usual christmas post aswell.
            Anyhow many thanks rich and to you ian for a job well done....
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Then use a more appropriate smiley or grow some patience, dick!
              get a ####in grip,im not gettin involved in one of these daft disputes over a petty thing again on here,touchy some guys on here
              that better

Comment

OK! btw i didn't take it the wrong way or owt, i know it seems like you been waiting ages, problem is i seem to have exhausted supplys, when i do get em it's useuall about a week turnaround from me getting one to me posting it, (sometimes less), anyway two are on the way (which of course according to sods law will arrive today when were out shopping)

i have a set of internals already done for vinces when it arrives, so that'll only take an evening to swop over
                its not a problem at all,im glad you didnt take it the wrong way as it wasnt meant like that,just wanted an update thats all.thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by greeley View Post
                  get a ####in grip,im not gettin involved in one of these daft disputes over a petty thing again on here,touchy some guys on here
                  that better

Agree, there are some touchy guys on here.

Comment

• Just posted off the heater unit that Stormy bought Ian, should be with you soon mate.
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally Micra View Post
                      All good ... Many thanks... Am I reading right that units have been sent out but very few have been received back for modding... IF this is so the whole thing that popeye is very kindly doing for everyone simply won't work... I hope I have read this wrong and that everyone is doing the right thing.
                      How it works (or supposed to) is if you have a spare heater unit or can get one youself from a breakers local to you you can send that unit to me, then when you recieve it back (modded) you can then change it over with your original at your leasure and either keep the original as a spare or sell it to someone else, who wants a replacement for me to do or(possibley Stormforce),
                      Or you can also strip out and send me your original unit and i will mod that but doing it that way means your dash is stripped down for possibley over a week,

Or you can add your name to Stromforces list and when he get a spare in he can send it to me and either him or you can let me know who it's for, when i send it to you you can either return your original back to stormforce for a partial refund so in effect your only paying for postage and also by returning it your giveing someone else the chance to have theirs done) or keep it as a spare, it is yours afterall,

whats happened is the first batch or "spare units" have all been done and sent, now we have to rely on those who've recieved one to replace their original and send it back, sort of keeping the chain going, Phew!!

Comment

• Posted my spare unit today Ian, 1st class. I'd say you will see it maybe Friday.

Comment

• Thanks for that popeye..... I may just send you my unit as a week without the truck is no big deal....in the meantime please keep me on the list... Cheers.
                          .... Which was nice.

Comment

• OK two have arrived, one from tonupteabag (thanks mate, it was well packed)and? (remind me who sent the other, it's got the cables attached), so unles someone says different (as i lost the plot a bit) acording to the list these will be for PM007 and Greeley, unless of course one of these has been sent by someone else for themselves, there was no sender details in the bag,
                            i'll make a start on these this evening so it should'nt be too long

Comment

OK two have arrived, one from tonupteabag (thanks mate, it was well packed)and? (remind me who sent the other, it's got the cables attached), so unles someone says different (as i lost the plot a bit) acording to the list these will be for PM007 and Greeley, unless of course one of these has been sent by someone else for themselves, there was no sender details in the bag,
                              i'll make a start on these this evening so it should'nt be too long
                              Yippee, cheers Ian.

Paul

Comment

• wicked.thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X