Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    Tony is returning the replacement unit to you Ian as he has now fitted the upgrade unit and i have just bought another unit from Scorpion who is sending it direct to you.Can you let me know when Tony's arrives so i can sort his refund
    hi rich
    just wondering if you want paid for the heater control panel you are sending to ian for me when one comes available, looks like i might be going abroad to work for a few weeks soon so not sure about tinternet conn for my poota so would like to get sorted beforehand,
    cheers johnno
    15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

• Originally posted by geordie john View Post
      hi rich
      just wondering if you want paid for the heater control panel you are sending to ian for me when one comes available, looks like i might be going abroad to work for a few weeks soon so not sure about tinternet conn for my poota so would like to get sorted beforehand,
      cheers johnno
      If you want John.Has that other thing shown up yet
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

If you want John.Has that other thing shown up yet
        no not yet rich, as it happens not in any rush, how much for the unit will paypal asap
        cheers johnno

Comment

• Originally posted by geordie john View Post
          no not yet rich, as it happens not in any rush, how much for the unit will paypal asap
          cheers johnno
          I'll chase up the part John as this has gone on long enough.Don't send any payment cause if its lost then i will sort the heater controls out and pay Ian for his part and then sort out anything left over.If i get one in this truck next week i'll post it up for you.

Comment

• Popeye

I will sort out Geordie Johns payment for his heater controls

Comment

okay rich thats fine, don,t worry if you don,t hear from me for a while i will sort anything i will owe as soon as i get back,
              cheers johnno

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Did my parcel arrive yet Ian?
                No mate, perhape this morn (Sat) i was expecting it yesterday as we had to go out, summat useually turns up then
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

No worries Rich, looks like GaryR's sorting me out with the instrument pod mate so wont be needing one (in case you didn't see the other thread) thanks anyway Rich and hope it's not caused you any convienance, if by chance you already sent it i will pay ya for it so no probs,

Comment

• Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                    Cheers Ian
                    I know about the voltage and how easy it is to blow an led through not paying attention...... I've just ordered the LEDS so now i'm waiting again
                    Never mind it'll give me something to look forward to for next week
                    They are very quick at posting, you'll prob get em mon, some of those switches are fiddley to do and a bugga to get apart, but i'm sure if any break(i split the caseing on one of mine) Rich will have some spares, if i can help at all let me know, you would have been welcome to some of mine but as they are fairly cheap and you can choose you own colors i thought it'd be easier for you to get em direct,

i'm useing 23-24 led's in each heater, you'll only need around half that for all the switches,

Comment

• heater controls

been following this thread from the start any chance i could put my name down for one of these when available? thanks ash
                      need more power! ;-)

Comment

• OK i'll add you to my list, if you req a unit from stormforce let him know, i think he'll be starting a new list anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                          OK i'll add you to my list, if you req a unit from stormforce let him know, i think he'll be starting a new list anyway

ok thanks ill ave a word with stormforce and see when he will next get one
                          need more power! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                            They are very quick at posting, you'll prob get em mon, some of those switches are fiddley to do and a bugga to get apart, but i'm sure if any break(i split the caseing on one of mine) Rich will have some spares, if i can help at all let me know, you would have been welcome to some of mine but as they are fairly cheap and you can choose you own colors i thought it'd be easier for you to get em direct,

i'm useing 23-24 led's in each heater, you'll only need around half that for all the switches,
                            Cheers Ian
                            I'm not too heavy handed these days i learnt through various methods that brute force and ignorance end up costing me more in the long run
                            Cheers on the offer of help as well mate i might be taking you up on that
                            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Popeye, what size are those led's you use?

3mm or 5mm???

Comment

• Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                                Popeye, what size are those led's you use?

3mm or 5mm???
                                3mm on the heater unit and switches

Comment

Working...
                                X