No announcement yet.

Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other heater control is from Scorpion.I bought it from him and asked him to post direct to you Ian.If you can take the cables off and hold onto them till i get one done for myself.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to popeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
      What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up

1/Growler .............paid DONE (paid me) (COMPLETED)
      2/Hiroler...............paid (paid me)
      3/Puddlesurfer.......paid DONE (paid me) (COMPLETED
      4/Gbv2................paid (paid me)
      5/Tonupteabag.....paid (paid me)
      6/PM007.............paid (paid me)
      7/Greeley............paid (paid me)
      8/madmanc
      9/Lyndasbottom..paid
      10/ADS Surf
      11/Gary R (SENDING UNIT DIRECT, (paid me)
      12, TOYOTATONY ( SENT UNIT DIRECT,,,,,,,,,,,COMPLETED)
      Bump this list up so we know who has paid

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        OK two have arrived, one from tonupteabag (thanks mate, it was well packed)and? (remind me who sent the other, it's got the cables attached), so unles someone says different (as i lost the plot a bit) acording to the list these will be for PM007 and Greeley, unless of course one of these has been sent by someone else for themselves, there was no sender details in the bag,
        i'll make a start on these this evening so it should'nt be too long
        No problem ian glad it arrived ok. You never know if it will be involved in a game of "kick the box about" at royal mails depots
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          The other heater control is from Scorpion.I bought it from him and asked him to post direct to you Ian.If you can take the cables off and hold onto them till i get one done for myself.
          Just so i'm clear Rich, you just want me to hold the cables for you and not the unit?

Also i see GBV2 has posted one so that will be the third i get this week which will be for DocB (who has also already paid me),
          and i believe Bushwacker is sending one for GaryR and Rally micra will prob post his original straight to me!, christ i need a book keeper
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Yeah the other heater control was the one Stormy bought from me.

Thought I'd be Mr Mysterious and keep my identity secret!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

and i believe Bushwhacker is sending one for GaryR ......

Correct, sorry for the delay ian, I'll whip it out in the morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                No problem ian glad it arrived ok. You never know if it will be involved in a game of "kick the box about" at royal mails depots
                Actually Tony there was a bit of a panic regarding yours, all my fault for not reading the postmans note properly, yesterday i found his note so we obviously missed him, so today i shoot down the main office with my passport for id and the guy takes a look at the slip and says " it's under the table"!!
                i said wot table? he said it says here he left it under the table, i thought jesus!! he means the outdoor table in our garden, i never saw any package!!
                shot back home, come in the garden entrance and "no soddin package" so naturally i thought some buggers pinched it!
                i go indoors and my wife said the postmans just been and he just got this package from under the table, he left it there yesterday and made a note on the slip for you, i didn't even read it, i assumed he'd taken it back like he always bl00dy does, i almost shat myself when i thought it'd been nicked

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  Yeah the other heater control was the one Stormy bought from me.

Thought I'd be Mr Mysterious and keep my identity secret!
                  Ah!!! the mystery heater poster! so i just need to know did Rich buy this one for himself or wot, if so i'll need to change my list

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Correct, sorry for the delay ian, I'll whip it out in the morning!
                    No prob vince, i already have the rewired "guts" so it'll be a quick return

Comment

• I will need one for an early 2.4 Ian so use this one for the next on the list

Comment

• I have mine now I will swap it over within the next few weeks and get mine sent back to you for someone else. Cheers guys

Comment

• Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                          Posted my spare unit today Ian, 1st class. I'd say you will see it maybe Friday.
                          Cheer's Gary, it arrived today

Comment

• Good job Ian.

Question for you mate. Where did you get the LEDs from? More to the point, could they be inserted into some of the switches in place of the little crap bulbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                              Good job Ian.

Question for you mate. Where did you get the LEDs from? More to the point, could they be inserted into some of the switches in place of the little crap bulbs?
                              sorry just seen this, i get em from these people,

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Goodwill-Le...1&_sc=1&_sop=1

yup you can fit em in some of the switches, most in fact although some switches have small bulbs and some have led's and some (the hazzard switch is the only one i can think of) have a bulb and an led, leds are a straight swop over but replacing the bulbs with led's is a bit more fiddley plus you have to fit a resistor in there as well, drivers door master switch has led's already,

Comment

sorry just seen this, i get em from these people,

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Goodwill-Le...1&_sc=1&_sop=1

yup you can fit em in some of the switches, most in fact although some switches have small bulbs and some have led's and some (the hazzard switch is the only one i can think of) have a bulb and an led, leds are a straight swop over but replacing the bulbs with led's is a bit more fiddley plus you have to fit a resistor in there as well, drivers door master switch has led's already,
                                is the driver door master switch easy to do,any chance you send me some leds up with my heater unit to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X