No announcement yet.

Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry laptop fubared and have to do all this on ke phone ....woops ...il find one and arange to send one

thanks

Comment

• No prob, just let me know when your ready to post and as i cant pm you my address is
      ian price
      2 cadnam lawn
      warren park
      havant
      hants po9 4eg

didn't realise twisted instigator was of the female type gender, never thought to check the profile, ya definatly on my list then
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        No prob, just let me know when your ready to post and as i cant pm you my address is
        ian price
        2 cadnam lawn
        warren park
        havant
        hants po9 4eg

didn't realise twisted instigator was of the female type gender, never thought to check the profile, ya definatly on my list then
        PMSL!!! Did the pic not give it away then???
        It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
          PMSL!!! Did the pic not give it away then???
          well this is Yoshies avatar! i rest my case
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ian, one heater control unit in the post, winging it's way to you as we spea....er type.

From Mr F. lou. Nderbout. I'm sure he'll forward you the funds as soon as he sees this.

Return to me please when it's done, ta!.

Comment

• Mr Popeye!

From what I can tell these heater light units are still in progress. Any chance that I can add myself to the list?

Since Stormy's "retirement" from the parts biz is anyone supplying the old units or would I need to obtain one myself to send to you?

What PayPal addresses do I need to sort the cash side of things out as well - and how much? (Obviously yours Mr Popeye as well as anyone offering the exchange units)

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• there were 6 or 7 units sent out to Ian to do but people haven't returned so others on the list have lost out.If i had realised people weren't going to return the units then i would of charged the normal selling price for the units as i have lost out on these
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  there were 6 or 7 units sent out to Ian to do but people haven't returned so others on the list have lost out.If i had realised people weren't going to return the units then i would of charged the normal selling price for the units as i have lost out on these
                  Name and shame these fiends, that we may hurl abuse at them...

Comment

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                    Name and shame these fiends, that we may hurl abuse at them...
                    Super injuctions probably would restrict that.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                      Super injuctions probably would restrict that.

a kick in the santas works best - legal stuff - baaaaaaah

Comment

• I'm still doing em when i get em and i apprecieate what stormy says' i think most have returned their old units with the exception of adam, but we had some probs with his unit (s) the first one a couple of lights failed, so he sent me his old one which i did and returned but one led seemed to please itself if it lit or not so i advised him to hang on to the other unit and see if it played up again, also offered to redo em both if he wished, i haven't heard anymore tho so assume it's ok, i think lord lucan is breaking trucks so might be worth a shout, failing that it's the scrappers but i guess they'll charge a feck sight more than Rich did,

Comment

• RE:heater control light upgrade

Hi popeye
                          Can you help recently got a ssrx 2.4td 93 surf and the heater lights are so dim, someone on here said you do this type of upgrade could you help ive seen some examples of your work looks good
                          thanks

Comment

• I'll take a set if you're still at it Popeye please

Comment

• Found some time to install mine today in the older 3rd gen. (Thanks Ian) Tarted up the centre dash and gear levers surround too while I was there.

Comment

• Looks very bling.
                                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                                X