X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=stimpy30]
    Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    Christmas Dinner list

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
    Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
    Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
    Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
    Bladebabe...................An drea & Yannah........................ ........Liverpool
    Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
    Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er
    Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale
    crazybitch...................C arol + 1............................. .............N west

16 Adults 6 kids = 22

any more for the Christmas Dinner I need to book this week, so u need to get your name down before Thursday the 4th Nov. The Dinner is going to be booked for the Sunday 28th November around 1pm or 2pm, may book later if thats what u all want, I was thinking about the young surfers
    lee said hes still comming just gotta ask a friend if there comming or not said he,d let us know
    Wheres the rest of you Nortwest members ?????
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marky; 3 November 2004, 19:24.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      sure theres a noise bod jon gee and grim etc missing ?????????
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Come on guys as we are booking this on Friday, We are going for the normal MENU rather than Xmas Dinner. DRESS TO IMPRESS no trainers or jeans etc as we always see each other in them, Lets make this a memorable event.
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

We want final names on here now guys as we are booking this this weekend.

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
          Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
          Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
          Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
          Bladebabe...................An drea & Yannah........................ ........Liverpool
          Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
          Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er
          Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale
          crazybitch...................C arol + 1............................. .............N west

16 Adults 6 kids = 22

any more for the Christmas Dinner I need to book this week, so u need to get your name down before Thursday the 4th Nov. The Dinner is going to be booked for the Sunday 28th November around 1pm or 2pm, may book later if thats what u all want, I was thinking about the young surfers
          lee said hes still comming just gotta ask a friend if there comming or not said he,d let us know

(\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Ok to make life easier, I want you all to have a look at the menu for the Christmas Dinner at Crimble and you can see how nice the place looks too. Use this link http://www.thedeckersgroup.com/crimble/home.html then go to Crimbles then go to Conservatory Restaurant its on the left in the green section from there look at main menu.

Please let me know what you would like to eat from this menu, it comes with a pudding included in the price. So that I can give our order to the waiter and we can all get our food at the same time and you will all know just how much its going to cost each of you when the single bill comes.

As for drinks, there is a wine list, I think u can pay for drinks at the table as u get them, but will let you know about this in time.

The Menu is to big to post here so please take a look as soon as possible so that I can get a list together, and e-mail your order to ohsupremebeing@ntlworld.com I would like to thank you for your quick responses.
            Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 4 November 2004, 22:12.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I have booked the Christmas Dinner.

For Sunday the 28th Nov at 2pm. For16 Adults, 6 Children.

Please don’t drop out now I have booked. I can up the Booking by two more people, if there is a last minute arrival. Please can you all sort out what u would like to order for your meal as sson as possable. So that I can sort out the bill and how much each of us has to pay, so it make life easier on the day for me.

Thank you all

chris

Comment

Ive ordered my grub chaps.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

I have booked the Christmas Dinner.

For Sunday the 28th Nov at 2pm. For16 Adults, 6 Children.

Please don’t drop out now I have booked. I can up the Booking by two more people, if there is a last minute arrival. Please can you all sort out what u would like to order for your meal as sson as possable. So that I can sort out the bill and how much each of us has to pay, so it make life easier on the day for me.

Thank you all

chris
                  7 and a half months prego missus cant, plan a day ahead specily with all big bangs roun here tonight lol keep expecting a big puddle on floor let u know as soon as i,ve counted daniels money box
                  I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                  (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                    7 and a half months prego missus cant, plan a day ahead specily with all big bangs roun here tonight lol keep expecting a big puddle on floor let u know as soon as i,ve counted daniels money box
                    its ok you can do my front end next week £££££ Torsion Bars
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Anymore going to order their grub.

Comment

Anymore going to order their grub.
                        Can't believe Darren hasn't told you yet! I've told him what Daniel and I are having - I'll give him a good kicking later and get him to let you know!

He must still have Barton mud stuck in his ears!

Comment

Originally posted by ironstorm
                          Can't believe Darren hasn't told you yet! I've told him what Daniel and I are having - I'll give him a good kicking later and get him to let you know!

He must still have Barton mud stuck in his ears!
                          I bet darren will be last to tell me and he was the one with the idea for the dinner.

Comment

I bet darren will be last to tell me and he was the one with the idea for the dinner.
                            Yeah, you know what he's like - he'll just blame it on me!

Comment

Christmas Dinner as to date

Bladebabe...................An drea.......................... ...................Liverpool

13Adults 6 kids = 19

ok we have had some drop out for the Dinner, so we have room for up to 5 people

Comment

Anymore up for this eg John Gee etc
                                (\__/)
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X