Christmas Dinner North West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    Went out to day with Stimpy30 and marky to sort out the venue for the Christmas dinner. We have now found the venue and need to get all the numbers so that we can book the tables, could everyone please conform that they are still coming and if anyone else wants to come, please let us know as soon as possible, as we need to book this week. All are welcome to come along.
    Yep I am still in
    Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Went out to day with Stimpy30 and marky to sort out the venue for the Christmas dinner. We have now found the venue and need to get all the numbers so that we can book the tables, could everyone please conform that they are still coming and if anyone else wants to come, please let us know as soon as possible, as we need to book this week. All are welcome to come along.
      Yup, still up for this. Are we still looking at the 28th???

Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Yes still going for the sunday the 28th November at about 1pm or 2pm so its not going to go on to late for the younger surf members

COMFIRMED LIST

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
        Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
        Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
        Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
        Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale

This Dinner is open to everyone
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Hi put me down too please. Think I might be on my own though. Where you finally decided on by the way?
          Last edited by Bladebabe; 1 November 2004, 12:38.
          Andy (the girly)
          What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Yes still going for the sunday the 28th November at about 1pm or 2pm so its not going to go on to late for the younger surf members

COMFIRMED LIST

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
            Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
            Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
            Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
            Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale
            Bladebabe...................An drea.......................... ..............Wallasey M/Side

Its THE CRIMBLE its a 17th Century Farmhouse rebuilt in 1814 by Joseeph Fenton of Bamford Hall. Crimble Lane, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11 4AD

Comment

Sounds lovely
              Andy (the girly)
              What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

COMFIRMED LIST

Bladebabe...................An drea.......................... ..............Wallasey M/Side

Its THE CRIMBLE its a 17th Century Farmhouse rebuilt in 1814 by Joseeph Fenton of Bamford Hall. Crimble Lane, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11 4AD
                Am I that forgettable!!!...its not open for answers thank you...count me in
                Gaz

Comment

We have now found the venue and need to get all the numbers so that we can book the tables, could everyone please confirm that you are still coming and if anyone else wants to come, please let us know as soon as possible, as we need to book this week. All are welcome to come along.

COMFIRMED LIST

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ....Swinton M/c
                  Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate......Blackpool
                  Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel..............Bury M/c
                  Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................Sal e M/c
                  Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole..................Rochda le
                  Bladebabe...................An drea.......................... ............Wallasey M/Side

Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ..............Bolton

Comment

We have now found the venue and need to get all the numbers so that we can book the tables, could everyone please confirm that you are still coming and if anyone else wants to come, please let us know as soon as possible, as we need to book this week. All are welcome to come along.

COMFIRMED LIST

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ....Swinton M/c
                    Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate......Blackpool
                    Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel..............Bury M/c
                    Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................Sal e M/c
                    Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole..................Rochda le
                    Bladebabe...................An drea.......................... ............Wallasey M/Side

Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ..............Bolton

please keep the conformations comming and remember this is a family do so all welcome
                    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

The Venue we have eventually found after numerous visits at weekends to various eateries is the best for food & price, They do a wicked fillet steak.
                      As for dress code, We have agreed on a DRESS TO IMPRESS theme so no trainers jeans etc. You never know we might get LEE'S pics in CHESHIRE LIFE
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

sounds posh! do they do egg & chips? if they do put me down +1, donna cant make it cos shes working (says to send apologies to marky for lettin him down!)lol so will bring a friend
                        THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Christmas Dinner list

Bladebabe...................An drea & Yannah........................ ........Liverpool
                          Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
                          Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er

14 Adults 6 kids

any more for the Christmas Dinner I need to book this week, so u need to get your name down before Thursday the 4th Nov. The Dinner is going to be booked for the Sunday 28th November around 1pm or 2pm, may book later if thats what u all want, I was thinking about the young surfers.

Comment

Christmas Dinner list

Bladebabe...................An drea & Yannah........................ ........Liverpool
                            Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
                            Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er
                            crazybitch...................C arol + 1............................. .............N west

16 Adults 6 kids = 22

any more for the Christmas Dinner I need to book this week, so u need to get your name down before Thursday the 4th Nov. The Dinner is going to be booked for the Sunday 28th November around 1pm or 2pm, may book later if thats what u all want, I was thinking about the young surfers.

Comment

[QUOTE=ohsupremebeing]Christmas Dinner list

crazybitch...................C arol + 1............................. .............N west

16 Adults 6 kids = 22

any more for the Christmas Dinner I need to book this week, so u need to get your name down before Thursday the 4th Nov. The Dinner is going to be booked for the Sunday 28th November around 1pm or 2pm, may book later if thats what u all want, I was thinking about the young surfers
                              lee said hes still comming just gotta ask a friend if there comming or not said he,d let u know
                              I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                              (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

ok thanks Darren this is getting my post count up lol

Comment

Working...
                                X