Christmas Dinner North West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva Espagne

I,m in Spain now,so why dont you all come on down to here !

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    CHRISTMAS DINNER NORTH WEST

Hi all, I have been asked by some to try and sorting out a Family Get Together for Christmas dinner, possible on a sat or Sunday afternoon for them members up here in the North West, but all are welcome if interested as more they merrier. Nothing fancy, just a Dinner in a pub or restaurant, to be sorted out in the most central point for all that may coming. If you are interested in coming then let me know by putting your name down, and I can make a list of those interested and look for a venue and sort out costs. Need to know soon as may get a little hard to find a pub or restaurant if not quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfin
      I,m in Spain now,so why dont you all come on down to here !
      Sorry mate already booked the table should have said 4 weeks ago and I bet we would have come lol
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Christmas Dinner as to date

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
        Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
        Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
        Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
        Bladebabe...................An drea.......................... ...................Liverpool
        Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
        Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er
        Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale
        Bangersonic2................so rry dont know names
        John Gee......................John, Anita and Mike

18Adults 6 kids = 24

ok thats all we can have for the dinner now.

hi all meet time is 12.45 for xmas dinner this will allow for travel to restaurant and a drink and chat first
        head up m60 towards leeds till you go over m60 /m66 interchange after this point it changes to m62 about approx 1/2 mile after is birch service station pull off on east bound side and we will meet there on car park and i,ll lead us to meal anyone unsure feel free to pm your phone no and i,ll do me best to help STIMPY30
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

• hm

how posh marky i can lend u an airforce officers uniform ?????
          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

• hello, it's the better half of bangersonic here with the rangy, we were just wondering if dave said owt about our two lil' kids on sunday? just read the list now and you say it's full! could you fit two lil' nippers in or is it a pull out? sorry we haven't got on to it sooner!
            AKA bangersonic2!

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
              Strictly No Wellies, Jeans Or Trainers.
              Mrs Stimpy:

Anybody got a sack / black bin liner they can lend me - it's about all I'm going to fit into now - lol!

Oh and by the way Stimpy, if Marky is wearing the officer's uniform, does that mean that you will be wearing your "Max-style" sailor outfit???

Comment

• AMANDA im wearing my SPIDERMAN outfit for the XMAS dinner.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by venus
                  hello, it's the better half of bangersonic here with the rangy, we were just wondering if dave said owt about our two lil' kids on sunday? just read the list now and you say it's full! could you fit two lil' nippers in or is it a pull out? sorry we haven't got on to it sooner!
                  No I dont think he did they should be ok to come along if not leave them in the car its not that cold yet lol

Christmas Dinner as to date

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
                  Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
                  Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
                  Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
                  Bladebabe...................An drea.......................... ...................Liverpool
                  Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
                  Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er
                  Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale
                  Bangersonic2...............Bar ry, sonja +2 kids

18Adults 8 kids = 26

hi all meet time is 12.45 for xmas dinner this will allow for travel to restaurant and a drink and chat first
                  head up m60 towards leeds till you go over m60 /m66 interchange after this point it changes to m62 about approx 1/2 mile after is birch service station pull off on east bound side and we will meet there on car park and i,ll lead us to meal anyone unsure feel free to pm your phone no and i,ll do me best to help STIMPY30
                  Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 23 November 2004, 23:01.

Comment

• hm

marky says dress to please i,ve still got me frankunfurter get up out of rocky horror that,l give the waitres,s something to talk about lol
                    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

• u can wear anything u like darren, your not sitting next to me lol

Comment

• SANTA EARINGS & XMAS HATS ARE OK.
                        BUT NOT LIKE THIS
                        Attached Files
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                          u can wear anything u like darren, your not sitting next to me lol
                          Chris, that's not nice, he looks rather attractive in his basque and high heels - then again some of the lads might think you've brought a very strange date with you! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                            No I dont think he did they should be ok to come along if not leave them in the car its not that cold yet lol

Christmas Dinner as to date

Bangersonic2...............Bar ry, sonja +2 kids

18Adults 8 kids = 26

if the poor lil dears have to stay in the car, does anyone object to me taking a doggy bag out for them?
                            AKA bangersonic2!

Comment

• hi

the waiters are dead nice at this place if u ask them they,l take food out to em
                              I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                              (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

• Originally posted by venus
                                if the poor lil dears have to stay in the car, does anyone object to me taking a doggy bag out for them?
                                Its ok I have sorted it for the 26 of us to have a seat. Well 25 now Lee (fatcat8) has had to drop out, more food for the rest of us lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X