Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Dinner North West

CHRISTMAS DINNER NORTH WEST

Hi all, I have been asked by some to try and sorting out a Family Get Together for Christmas dinner, possible on a sat or Sunday afternoon for them members up here in the North West, but all are welcome if interested as more they merrier. Nothing fancy, just a Dinner in a pub or restaurant, to be sorted out in the most central point for all that may coming. If you are interested in coming then let me know by putting your name down, and I can make a list of those interested and look for a venue and sort out costs. Need to know soon as may get a little hard to find a pub or restaurant if not quick.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup, count me, Kate, and our collective sprogs in.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

yup

i,ll be there under thumb for once though family in to lol
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

list for christmas dinner

Ohsupremebeing...........Chris & Jess........... Manchester
        Slugsie....................... Pual & Kate 2 kids....Blackpool
        Stimpy30....................Da rren & Family

Need to know how many in family and names so we can all know who we r talking to.

Comment

Mark,Tracy & Alex are up for this Chris
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Ohsupremebeing...........Chris & Jess...........Swinton M/c
            Slugsie....................... Pual & Kate 2 kids....Blackpool
            Stimpy30....................Da rren & Family.......Bury M/c
            Marky........................M ark,Tracy & Alex....Sale M/c

Need to know how many in family and names so we can all know who we r talking to.

Comment

Hi, please put Yannah and I down too, hopefully we'll be able to make it!
              Andy (the girly)
              What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Ohsupremebeing...........Chris & Jess....................Swinto n M/c
                Slugsie....................... Paul & Kate 2 kids.............Blackpool
                Stimpy30....................Da rren, Amnda & Daniel......Bury M/c
                Marky........................M ark,Tracy & Alex.............Sale M/c
                Bladebabe...................An drea & Yannah..............Liverpool

10 Adults 4 kids

Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 5 October 2004, 13:01.

Comment

woops

forgot about numbers darren/amnda and little trouble daniel he takes just after me bless
                  I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                  (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                    forgot about numbers darren/amnda and little trouble daniel he takes just after me bless
                    All this was your idea Darren to have a Christmas Dinner and u forget to give me numbers what r u like

Comment

Anymore for the Family Christmas meet and greet Dinner

10 Adults 4 kids

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing

Gizmo......................... Billy No mates! .......Bolton

10 Adults 4 kids

Gaz

Comment

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess....................Swinto n M/c
                          Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate 2 kids.............Blackpool
                          Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amnda & Daniel......Bury M/c
                          Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.............Sale M/c
                          Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... .....Bolton

11 Adults 4 kids

Comment

does anyone have any good ideas for venues yet? and the usual trip to mcdonnalds dosen't count!

Comment

oh and a date thats good for everyone. if we leave it to late we wont be able to book anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X