Christmas Dinner North West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas Dinner

Hi , count me in, with the wife Joanne and the daughter Nicole (11 years old)

Cheers David
    Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Still room for more, the dinner is open to all, so come on get your name down.

Christmas Dinner list

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
      Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
      Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
      Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
      Bladebabe...................An drea & Yannah........................ ........Liverpool
      Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
      Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er
      Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale

14 Adults 6 kids

Need to know how many in family and names so we can all know who we r talking to.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

This isnt necessary a xmas menu so if you dont like Turkey etc its not a problem. That includes Vegetenerians
        Still room for more, the dinner is open to all, so come on get your name down.

Christmas Dinner list

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s & Jess.......................... ...........Swinton M/c
        Slugsie....................... .Paul & Kate,Ryan, Amelia, Nate............Blackpool
        Stimpy30.....................D arren, Amanda & Daniel.....................Bur y M/c
        Marky......................... Mark,Tracy & Alex.......................... ....Sale M/c
        Bladebabe...................An drea & Yannah........................ ........Liverpool
        Gizmo......................... Gary.......................... ......................Bolton
        Fatcat8......................L ee............................ ......................Manchest er
        Toad.......................... David,Joanne & Nicole........................ .Rochdale

14 Adults 6 kids

Need to know how many in family and names so we can all know who we r talking to.
        Last edited by marky; 18 October 2004, 19:45.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

yum

tried a new restaurant myself on sunday brill place brewary on site next to a canal with narrow boats going past only prob 160 mile roundtrip lol
          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
            tried a new restaurant myself on sunday brill place brewary on site next to a canal with narrow boats going past only prob 160 mile roundtrip lol
            did u go by boat

Comment

right

right anyone divering if you wanna come let us know as where gonna have to sort out venue very soon cheers
              I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
              (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

I am going to try and sort out the Christmas Dinner for Sunday the 28th Nov. We have not sorted the venu as yet still looking but will post the venu next week. So if u want to come alone all r welcome so even if u r a newbi get your name down.

Christmas Dinner list

14 Adults 6 kids

Comment

We are going to have a look at some places later this week, as its getting close and we need to book us in somewhere.
                  Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                  I am going to try and sort out the Christmas Dinner for Sunday the 28th Nov. We have not sorted the venu as yet still looking but will post the venu next week. So if u want to come alone all r welcome so even if u r a newbi get your name down.

Christmas Dinner list

14 Adults 6 kids

(\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Chris, just checked, and it's around about an hours drive for me to Ramsbottom (you did say Ramsbottom last night didn't you?), so that is absolutely fine for us. Anything that is about that sort of distance should be no problem.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Dont count your chickens just yet as we are still looking around
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Yup, but anything around that sort of distance should be fine with us.
                        Paul </Slugsie>
                        Immortal.so far!

Comment

TRAFFORD CENTRE area is the next jaunt for food places we will keep you posted.
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

thanks paul will let u know next week

Comment

please

hi anyone else interseted please say by mid week as we,ll be booking by end of the week so this is a last call for names and numbers see u all soon or barton next week for those getting dirty
                              I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                              (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Went out to day with Stimpy30 and marky to sort out the venue for the Christmas dinner. We have now found the venue and need to get all the numbers so that we can book the tables, could everyone please confirm that you are still coming and if anyone else wants to come, please let us know as soon as possible, as we need to book this week. All are welcome to come along.
                                Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 1 November 2004, 09:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X