yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a wave from a Surf (and this time I don't think it was my sister).
    I was exiting the Heath roundabout on the A326, and you were just on the pedestrian crossing. I did wave back, but you probably didn't see (cause I ain't slow).
    Whoever it was please step forward.
    Oh I think it was blue (ish) with an A'bar, and rope wrapped around it.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Saw plenty of 2nd gens over in the Isle of Man

bout 3 in Douglas, waved but no wave back (mind you was in a Merc van at the time)
      and bout 4 others out on the roads guess one was PC surf

Blue, Burgandy (best) and black
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
        Stuck one of the new flyers on a light blue N reg 4runner at Basingstoke station - lets see if he joins us!!

really nice muddy burgundy one nice looking 1" lift fantastic looking kuhmo mt's sat about 10 feet from me now.......................bugg er its mine!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• i see a burgundy 2nd gen and blue 3rd gen up the m25, and then another blue 3rd gen up the m1 who waved!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Saw a few on saturday the 9th heading londonbound on the m20, then clockwise on the south side of the m25, 4 or 5 in total all 2nd gens and all bar 1 waved.

Someone overtook me coastbound on the m20 yesterday just before maidstone west turnoff i think, green 2nd gen, didn't see you wave but i was going pretty slow and you wasn't
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

• saw a light blue tird gen in B&Q carpark in Camborne today early afternoon time anyone from here

it was on a K plate with the rear 2 side windows and tailgate window blacked out
              Last edited by stormforce; 27 June 2007, 18:50.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• how comes no one waves at me? i see loads of surf owners 'on the streets'. one lady waved at me, but it was that sort of 'half a wave'. you know the type you get when you wave at someone and they think they must know you but when they look they realise they dont and think 'what the hell am i doing'.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyppe
                  how comes no one waves at me? i see loads of surf owners 'on the streets'. one lady waved at me, but it was that sort of 'half a wave'. you know the type you get when you wave at someone and they think they must know you but when they look they realise they dont and think 'what the hell am i doing'.
                  I know the feeling. Saw the same 2 blue uns today and I just aint gonna bother wavin anymore. Whastha point?

Need to find me anice burgandy one - they wave

Comment

• Mine's blue and I wave!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                      Mine's blue and I wave!
                      Well I aint passed ya yet to tell if ya do theres one for ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs
                        I know the feeling. Saw the same 2 blue uns today and I just aint gonna bother wavin anymore. Whastha point?

Need to find me anice burgandy one - they wave

I'll wave if you come down to the Newport area.

Comment

• every time i see any surf i honk/wave/flash or all the above, the majority arent members and give me the wierdest "do i know you" look and i think WOTEVA!!

i still wave so if you see me i should wave - i display my star above the tax disc and got the forum sticker on the rear...

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            I'll wave if you come down to the Newport area.
                            Awww cheers

Seems to me the Cheshire set are too snobby and the Flintshire ones think ya wanna fight um..........

Stuck in the middle

Comment

• Originally posted by graham78
                              every time i see any surf i honk/wave/flash or all the above, the majority arent members and give me the wierdest "do i know you" look and i think WOTEVA!!

i still wave so if you see me i should wave - i display my star above the tax disc and got the forum sticker on the rear...
                              Maybe thats my prob - still waiting for mine.

See ya all being supportive in me hour of need waves. We need to recruit round here.

Can I print some cards / flyers from here somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs

Can I print some cards / flyers from here somewhere?
                                Yes. Yes you can!
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X