yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgundy 2nd gen parked by the lake at Llangorse on Sunday.
    Blue 4Runner in Abergavenny on Saturday.
    Black 2nd gen parked in a side road in Llangorse village on Monday afternoon.
    Why is it that whenever I see a Surf I never have any calling cards on me?

Comment

• Looking at this list you would think there is only two surfs in the north east
      me and bensonuts (ne4x4 forum members) but I see two or three every day
      and only one wave in 12 months ????????????????
      Last edited by spoofer28; 3 May 2006, 12:09. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

• Blue surf with members badge parked in the Hatch pub car park bank holiday monday.??
        [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

• An Everest of a 2nd gen at roundabout near burger king in aldershot about 2.30pm today.

Black, lots of chrome and very, very, very tall!!!!!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Out and about today saw 2 Surfs. Wine over Grey heading towards Bishop Auckland from Darlington, Gave each other a wave. Also a grey Surf towing a caravan in Darlington, also gave each other a wave. Nice sunny day and it's nice to be nice

Spoggle

Comment

• Is anyone owning up to being seen on this thread..??

Anyway, i drove to Hayling Island on Sunday... my family used to go there every year but boy has it changed... it's so small....... the 'miles' to the shop is only a couple of hundred yards.... and all the arcades have gone from Creek Road too...

Anyway again.... saw a blue Surf parked up on Selsmore Road (or was it Southwood) and another black one as i left the island but no more details as the tears in my eyes made everything blurred.... ahhhhh
              Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

• I saw a maroon and grey surf with about 20ft of lift parked in the Ikea car park in Edmonton on Saturday.

Very handsome I must say.

Comment

• there was two at weardale on sunday besides me?

Comment

• Saw an albino Surf in Farningham, Kent on Saturday morning. Very odd...
                    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

• I saw the slug today in his truck driving towards Newbury.

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2
                        I saw the slug today in his truck driving towards Newbury.
                        ah!... about 12:30 that would be!

was supposed to start work at 0630, but no-one decided to tell me!!... night have been trundling a little faster than normal!!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Originally posted by da SLUG man
                          ah!... about 12:30 that would be!

was supposed to start work at 0630, but no-one decided to tell me!!... night have been trundling a little faster than normal!!

YEP. Fast and hard. I saw you the other week too, waiting at a set of lights in Thatcham, with a bird in the passenger seat!!!

Comment

• Spotted on Mythbusters this evening, (the episode with the J.A.T.Os. bolted to the roof of an old chevy in the Arizona desert,) Grey/blue '94ish 4Runner.

Comment

• Doesn't anyone evr see the 4-runner out and about the country?? It's pretty distinctive but noone ever waves or toots at us and look at us as though we are mad when we wave at them....
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Saw two tonight on the M25 on the way to Tony and Lindas - one was a light blue one on the Southbound hard shoulder with it's bonnet up - hope it wasn't serious whoever's it was. The other was a matching dark blue one that was in front of me as I joined the M3.
                                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                                X