yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pops
    hope so son or some Bugga nicked
    me surf
    why the boat you expecting lots of rain
    No i was just coming back from Kingsbury water park in Sutton Coldfield. The boat had its debut run with the new 150hp engine.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom 18
      No i was just coming back from Kingsbury water park in Sutton Coldfield. The boat had its debut run with the new 150hp engine.
      sounds like fun
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

• M4 this morning 8:15am betweek J14 & J13 heading east... a grey (i think) 2nd gen, with snorkle, big tea tray roofrack and a forum sticker by the rear view mirror...

you were stuck behind an artic full of 2000 green plastic seats for about 10 mins.... THAT WAS ME!!

(come to think of it, there were 5 stillages of red seats on the back and the other 13 were green!)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Pale blue N reg 3rd gen leaving M3 at junction 3 around 16:00-16:15 this afternoon - I was the grey Focus estate ignoring the road in front of me while waving like a loon !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• saw a couple of 2nd gens on my way up m6, one of which was being put onto a RAC truck, no sign of driver, fish sticker in window, K*** CDW and overtook one southbound on monday, wine 2nd gen.
            no-one see me - it was my first long distance trip and boy did my back hurt afterwards but i was really lucky with the traffic and did LB to Lancaster and back in 3h 40 and 4h respectively. considering we have had horrendous 9 hour journeys before i was considerably pleased with myself!

Comment

• on tuesday(10/04)

heading up the A12 towards Kessingland, nr lowestoft, around lunchtime i flashed a lovely lady driving a grey 2nd gen, she followed me up to morrisons i parked ,she parked and got out and said 'bet you thought you pulled' and got something from the dry cleaners in morrisons.
              The benchmark....

Comment

• Originally posted by da SLUG man
                M4 this morning 8:15am betweek J14 & J13 heading east... a grey (i think) 2nd gen, with snorkle, big tea tray roofrack and a forum sticker by the rear view mirror...

you were stuck behind an artic full of 2000 green plastic seats for about 10 mins.... THAT WAS ME!!

(come to think of it, there were 5 stillages of red seats on the back and the other 13 were green!)
                That was me....!

Comment

• Skipton to Southampton today, saw two.
                  Nice red 2nd gen A Bar with spots, on the M6 just before M42 about 5pm.
                  Dark blue/Black 2nd gen, at the M42 M40 juction.
                  Didn't see any forum stickers, or get waves.
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Grey 2nd gen heading into Banbury yesterday at about 15:00 - why is noone with a Surf in the Banbury area on this site, except me???
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Black and Silver 2nd Gen yesterday morning in Burgess Hill - we waved
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer
                        Grey 2nd gen heading into Banbury yesterday at about 15:00 - why is noone with a Surf in the Banbury area on this site, except me???
                        I'm midway between Banbury & Bicester but don't have anything to say except
                        Onwards Binky

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Mc
                          I'm midway between Banbury & Bicester but don't have anything to say except
                          Technically, so am I!!!

Comment

Technically, so am I!!!
                            Souldern, down the 4100 between aynho and fritwell which is (after looking at a map) on the other side of deddington to yourself.
                            Onwards Binky

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Mc
                              Souldern, down the 4100 between aynho and fritwell which is (after looking at a map) on the other side of deddington to yourself.
                              Looked at a house there - last one on the right as you leave towards the A43

fancy a pint sometime?

Comment

Looked at a house there - last one on the right as you leave towards the A43

fancy a pint sometime?
                                sure, arrange it around the sproglets etc
                                Onwards Binky

Comment

Working...
                                X