yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are members then you should have the stickers. But if no sticker then we should have a members code .....
    may be a ?? (trebble) flash to each other then we would know member or not?

What you all think?

Or just forget this post and keep guessing!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwyn
      If you are members then you should have the stickers. But if no sticker then we should have a members code .....
      may be a ?? (trebble) flash to each other then we would know member or not?

What you all think?

Or just forget this post and keep guessing!
      Simple Pay yer tenner, get your sticker.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• I`ve not got my stickers yet!! I go running to the door every morning to check the post but nothi ng!!

Comment

• A very shiny black surf (not sure of further details) sitting in a layby near cuckfield. As we drove past I noticed the car was occupied, driver peering back at us. Eyesight being what it is I was too busy figuring out if it was a Surf to wave!!! Driver was either doing the same or was staring at the misses (who was driving).

Comment

• Originally posted by Nellington
            A very shiny black surf (not sure of further details) sitting in a layby near cuckfield. As we drove past I noticed the car was occupied, driver peering back at us. Eyesight being what it is I was too busy figuring out if it was a Surf to wave!!! Driver was either doing the same or was staring at the misses (who was driving).
            That could have been me if it was Saturday morning(?) as I was sat in a layby for a short period. Was it definately black? Mine is dark blue?
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

• seen a nice black 2nd gen in Camborne today.It's the 3rd time ive seen it in as many weeks.Its got a nice lift aswell.

Oh sorry it's mine in my garage.It's the only one i get to see lately
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
                seen a nice black 2nd gen in Camborne today.It's the 3rd time ive seen it in as many weeks.Its got a nice lift aswell.

Oh sorry it's mine in my garage.It's the only one i get to see lately

Tut!
                Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 19 May 2007, 22:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Tut!
                  It's been a long time since i got one of them.....
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop
                    That could have been me if it was Saturday morning(?) as I was sat in a layby for a short period. Was it definately black? Mine is dark blue?
                    It may well have been dark blue, was too busy squinting at body shape to notice!!

Comment

• 1 Green 3rd Gen, 1 Blue 2nd Gen & 1 Burgandy 2nd Gen in Benidorm on me way to Alicante Aiport Today !!!!

There's always a Payback .... You just won't see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by babooshka
                        Hi,
                        Old Basing today approx 3.45pm- You were pulling away from Spar Shop, i was parked further down round in shiny green smurf, gassing on mobile phone. Very Friendly happy smiley wave....see there are responders out there!

Also, on same trip, approx 4pm - as I approached Venture Roundabout from Alton direction saw a blue smurf on the roundabout heading into town - couldnt get details as too far behind

Still waiting to get spotted myself though!
                        Babooshka
                        Ooh - the blue one could have been me - I come home from work that way, how exciting - possibly my first spotting

Comment

• Blue/Grey (dirty/dusty) 2nd gen, pretty standard, no forum sticker...

but, and I am still sitting down... got a wave...?

09:30am 19th May on Monahan Way, Carterton...

Comment

• Blue 2nd gen by Pontblyddyn - actually looked other way as I got close - no wave there

Burgandy 2nd gen in Leeswood parked up with no rear numberplate
                            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Dont spose the owner of the burgendiddy K reg at the luz in romsey tonight is a member here??

Comment

• Blue 2nd gen just like mine, parked up near where I live, M6**COT is this you?

You were towing a fu*k off big speed boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X