yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black lifted 2nd gen with 2 ladies on board at Burgess Hill tip this morning - I suggested you visited here.
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Saw a blue 2nd gen heading towards Ditchling from Haywards Heath at about 1530 this afternoon, and a green (sans spare wheel) parked on a driveway in Haywards Heath (no idea what the name of the road is.....) reg ending WHC.

Comment

• Lifted 'stein rip off

Saw a lifted Surfenstein rip off in Worcester yesterday Saturday. same green cage... or was it the 'Stein???? Was in the wifes Mondeo so didnt attempt a wave.

very dirty blue 3 last week in worcester, got a single raised finger (no, i was not flipped the bird, just a finger raised off the steering wheel) in response to my wave.
        If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

• Black 2nd Gen in Halfords Altrincham today with Snorkel on a K Plate.
          Also had CAMEL sticker on window
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by Nellington
            Saw a blue 2nd gen heading towards Ditchling from Haywards Heath at about 1530 this afternoon, and a green (sans spare wheel) parked on a driveway in Haywards Heath (no idea what the name of the road is.....) reg ending WHC.
            I didn't see you jumping up and down at Sainsbury's today, but then again the car cleaners were not exactly beating a path to my door think hippo's muddy complexion put them off

Comment

• Grey 2nd Gen with SURF decals on the side pulling into the Shires retail park in Leamington at about 1300 ish on Saturday.

My ginger mate was driving, we both waved and got a thumbs up!

Ferret
              "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

• Burgundy 2nd gen at Barn Elms Trout Fishery, Bradfield on Sunday?

Paul

Comment

• Nice black 2nd Gen in the Sholing/Weston area of Southampton over the weekend. It's been lifted and has wide wheels/tyres but don't look any bigger than 31". Very shiny though - or is mine just very dirty?

Cheers, Nick
                  "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev
                    Black lifted 2nd gen with 2 ladies on board at Burgess Hill tip this morning - I suggested you visited here.
                    Trev, is that the heeeuuuuuugely lifted one with double exhaust cans on the back too? Seen that one around Burgess Hill loads.
                    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop
                      Trev, is that the heeeuuuuuugely lifted one with double exhaust cans on the back too? Seen that one around Burgess Hill loads.
                      Yep, sounds like it, we made quite a contrast - spotless lifted against mud covered standard height Hippo. As for the most attractive driver, NO contest - I need several years beauty sleep

Comment

• Saw a light blue/silver with spare wheel carried on the tail going down sandy vale at about 1330. I was dragging my dog across the road in front of you.

Comment

• Torpoint

I saw a VERY shiney black Surf yesterday (Sat) about 4pm driving through Torpoint - very clean indeed

Comment

• Yesterday lunchtime, a Burgundy 2nd Gen in Mill Road Burgess Hill

Comment

• Saturday about 12:40 heading North on the A34 at Oxford. You were following me in your blue over silver 3rd gen SSRX and then over took and then I followed you. Are you on here? You had a blonde chick in the passenger seat.

Comment

• Does anybody on here own the 1st gen Surf that was parked outside a house at sleepy valley on the A4 by Woolhampton?

Comment

Working...
                                X