Clear All

• Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
    the law is feked up always has been and always will be

eye for an eye
    or his i see it
    an eye for 2 eyes
    works better most times

but thats my uneducated opinion
    Couldn`t agree more. bide you time, one day he`ll get something nice that he`s worked for then you can destroy it. Revenge after all is a dish best served cold

Comment

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
      Whoever advised him is a chump. More importantly, why is a policeman sending you kisses in his email? Is there something we should know?
      And why are the police calling him a 'criminal' when he hasn't been convicted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        He has a criminal record?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• I see why a senior policeman I know refers to the CPS as the criminal Protection service.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            I removed his details with x's
            I didn't think of how that would then look!
            PMSL, That was great.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
              You still got my lathe ?
              Of course!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                He has a criminal record?
                Just to boot the dead horse again.

Was that e-mail written by a 4 year old? Its punctuation and syntax are a mess.

Even if someone has a criminal record, there's no way the police would refer to them as "The Criminal" in an official response. Nor would they say what they did with regards the receipt or hoping he'll (the guy with the wheels) give up. Also, PC Kisses can't do what he wants with the wheels; they belong to the insurance company (assuming they are actually your wheels).

The more I read that mess of an e-mail, the more I think someone is winding you up. That entire message is wrong, in many ways...
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

• Comment

also have ruff jeans
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• I have an American record.

It's a Ramones LP.
                      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                        I have an American record.

It's a Ramones LP.
                        is it on vee jay?

Comment

• Phillips I think.
                          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• blue lable silver writeing

do you think someone has the wrong jeans today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              Just to boot the dead horse again.

Was that e-mail written by a 4 year old? Its punctuation and syntax are a mess.

Even if someone has a criminal record, there's no way the police would refer to them as "The Criminal" in an official response. Nor would they say what they did with regards the receipt or hoping he'll (the guy with the wheels) give up. Also, PC Kisses can't do what he wants with the wheels; they belong to the insurance company (assuming they are actually your wheels).

The more I read that mess of an e-mail, the more I think someone is winding you up. That entire message is wrong, in many ways...
                              Well that is what has happened. What do you want me to do? We're discussing it on here I'm not fabricating the truth in any way. If you would like to write to Sutton Police and advise him on correct use of punctuation and grammar then I cannot stop you. The insurance company has advised the police I can collect them. But the police say I cannot now as he has to contact the person that stole them for the reasons noted before. That email was copy / pasted. I didn't say it was an official letter although I had received a formal update. I understand than not everyone has the ability of grammar and punctuation. Although I did expect more from a police email account!
                              If you would like to play the role of a father then I'd be happy to let you? To be honest all I am trying to do is make sure the person that stole those wheels doesn't just get them handed over to him, if this makes sense.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Hey Tony,

I've got an Idea - If you give me a reciept for a set of American Racing Rims along with General grabber Tyres (Especially if backed up with original reciepts) Can I go in to the police staton and pick them up as I can now prove I own them?
                                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                                X