Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had cream of mushroom soup today will I be alright??
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      I had The cream of some young guy today will I be alright??
      might want to get tested for lost rubbers tony.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        might want to get tested for lost rubbers tony.
        Sum yung guy is Japanese soup right?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Enough of the violence already. Best thing to do is 'move on'.
          Tony...get some new wheels once the insurance pays out,bogus...your alternative view is a cornerstone of forum behaviour. Tony...I think I need to stop eating those mushrooms at the bottom of the garden.

George...I'm still thinking, but obviously you need locking up.

Edit: if I don't get a waste water assignment soon, I'm going up have to relinquish poomeister for...gulp...American vehicle technician. Mind you, they are dreadful piles of shoite (vince saw one or two and his mouth was agape) that poomeister is still probably relevant.

tiz what the judge said to me too
          and my physiologist that they made me see said
          george is an extreme danger to the public
          but only in crowed places
          god knows what that last bit ment
          but the judge still acted on it
          the physiologist refused to see me ever again
          amazeing how frightend people get of a banarna
          and it was a banarna too the fool

i am not mad tho by no means
          its the rest of the world thats strange
          its hard work being the only normal one in the world ya know
          well you lot wont know will ya coz ya all strange
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Tony...get some new wheels once the insurance pays out,
            The company inspecting / repairing the vehicle will be ordering the wheels and tyres for me. There is a container leaving US bound for the same company I bought the AR rims from in a couple of weeks.

Just drove the truck around to another place, seems to drive fine to be honest. Bl00dy pain in the bum having to get in the passenger side though!

Would you be able to see any fractured brake discs or drums? I painted the rear drums black though. I'm concerned the disc would shatter later on? It did take a fair chunk out of the tarmac.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
              Would you be able to see any fractured brake discs or drums? I painted the rear drums black though. I'm concerned the disc would shatter later on? It did take a fair chunk out of the tarmac.
              They will probably be OK. Get the insurance to replace them if you're worried; play the 'hidden damage' card, see what happens.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

• Steertrak off the suspects list yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Steertrak off the suspects list yet?
                  That was the first thing I thought too, but got ####ed off with the 'pikey' mince that started so didn't say anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Steertrak off the suspects list yet?
                    Was they ever on it? What makes you say this?

To be honest, almost everyone is a suspect. Has been doing my head in! I've had people follow, someone on a scooter came through traffic pulled in front to look at the wheels and behind to see how it was lifted. Get lots of people pointing (mainly kids though.. )

I really didn't believe anything like this would happen. Worst I thought was that my spare would go walkies. The wheels were fitted with locking nuts, and they are 10" wide, with 33" tyres. That doesn't just fit on any 4x4 without lifting the motor first really, unless they put smaller tyres on. But then what was the point in stealing them, because the tyres cost more than the rims?
                    It's just aggravation I never wanted. Plus, now someone else in England has those rims :/
                    Another suspicion is that the wheels would be fitted to some kind of track car / stock car. They are the correct size for that, but not really the Jap 6 stud pattern? My uncle races trucks, they use the same 6 stud pattern we do, but they have strict regulations and cannot use any rim afaik..
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      That was the first thing I thought too, but got ####ed off with the 'pikey' mince that started so didn't say anything.
                      Are steertrak known for stealing wheels then? There must be some reason why you've both come to the same conclusion?
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• They knew the truck, knew your address and knew the key for the locking nuts was in your truck. It's probably unfair to single them out, but whoever took them knew all of the above.

EDIT For clarification: If they didn't know the key was in the truck, they wouldn't have broken in to get it.
                        Last edited by Albannach; 2 October 2010, 00:55.

Comment

They knew the truck, knew your address and knew the key for the locking nuts was in your truck. It's probably unfair to single them out, but whoever took them knew all of the above.

EDIT For clarification: If they didn't know the key was in the truck, they wouldn't have broken in to get it.
                          It does look suspicious when you look at it from that point of veiw, Its also possible that whoever it was had some brains as most of us with locking wheel nuts leave the key in the car just in case of a puncture and its mostly left in either the drivers door pocket or the glovebox as most thieves would assume if they were there specifically for the wheels imho
                          I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Albannach;663763]They knew the truck, knew your address and knew the key for the locking nuts was in your truck. It's probably unfair to single them out, but whoever took them knew all of the above.
                            [QUOTE]

They visited twice!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                              It does look suspicious when you look at it from that point of veiw, Its also possible that whoever it was had some brains as most of us with locking wheel nuts leave the key in the car just in case of a puncture and its mostly left in either the drivers door pocket or the glovebox as most thieves would assume if they were there specifically for the wheels imho
                              A thief wouldn't waste time looking for something that may or may not be there, they would only break in if they knew the key was in the truck. There are many ways to remove locking nuts quickly and silently, they'd use one of those methods rather than look for a key, unless they knew where it was.

Comment

They knew the truck, knew your address and knew the key for the locking nuts was in your truck. It's probably unfair to single them out, but whoever took them knew all of the above.

When they did the tracking they told me they couldnt do it on that size tyre, so I replaced my old wheels so they could track the truck up. They never even seen the rims as they were in the garden!
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X