X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyN

That should cover most things!!!

wE'd b3 sc73wed, there'd be blank posts, sorry, blank threads all over the shop
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

• Just a word off warning guy,s from somebody that knows , it has to be the right person to be a mod, somebody that is not on a power trip or thinks they are boss and can use the responsability of being a mod to thier own perpose. My husband has had dealings with a person on a forum that he was on who did everything she could to have a go at him but he never bit back much to her annoyance. In the end it turned out she was the mod and banned him . Nothing we could do even tho she had been sending him abusive pm,s we could not get back on to tell admin to read them. If you all feel that you need a mod then good luck in finding the right person, personally i dont think its got that bad on hear that we need one yet. We are all more than capable off standing up for ourselves at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitsy
        Just a word off warning guy,s from somebody that knows , it has to be the right person to be a mod, somebody that is not on a power trip or thinks they are boss and can use the responsability of being a mod to thier own perpose. My husband has had dealings with a person on a forum that he was on who did everything she could to have a go at him but he never bit back much to her annoyance. In the end it turned out she was the mod and banned him . Nothing we could do even tho she had been sending him abusive pm,s we could not get back on to tell admin to read them. If you all feel that you need a mod then good luck in finding the right person, personally i dont think its got that bad on hear that we need one yet. We are all more than capable off standing up for ourselves at the moment.
        i'd make a good mod....except scooters are c r a p!!!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
          i'd make a good mod....except scooters are c r a p!!!
          i agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyN

That should cover most things!!!

It would pretty much stop ANY posts I make after 11pm on a Friday or Saturday night!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• I don't think any more mods are required, Koi & co do a good enough job.

Talking of over moderated forums try the ITV F1 forum, your posts have to be approved before the get to be viewed, and try mentioning max mosley, Jean Todt, Ferrari FIA and spying!!!!
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                It would pretty much stop ANY posts I make after 11pm on a Friday or Saturday night!
                the apache/lovely boyo/fat fingers/big wales trip/supposed to be figuring routes/got absolutely stocious instead posts ...yep

legendary
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by coolsv650
                  I don't think any more mods are required, Koi & co do a good enough job.

Talking of over moderated forums try the ITV F1 forum, your posts have to be approved before the get to be viewed, and try mentioning max mosley, Jean Todt, Ferrari FIA and spying!!!!

You should try the Landcruiser Forum, the Admin is a power crazy paranoid nut case IMO
                  I Love Wales

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                    the apache/lovely boyo/fat fingers/big wales trip/supposed to be figuring routes/got absolutely stocious instead posts ...yep

legendary
                    That was a pretty legendary evening too!

We had the maps out on the tables at the Nags Head for about half an hour when we got there around 4 or 5pm... after that, well, it's anyones guess what happened really.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200

legendary

Arrr Wales
                      I Love Wales

Comment

• Originally posted by 24Seven
                        You should try the Landcruiser Forum, the Admin is a power crazy paranoid nut case IMO
                        There are cartloads of LC forums. Which one?

Comment

• well I have not been on for a few days and seem to have missed most of the cr4p thats been going on.
                          I dont post much normally but I love this place its such a great forum and I dont think it needs to change.
                          I have read the posts and yes its sad, silly and maybe in bad taste but it will pass if we would all just get back to what its all about
                          lifts
                          wheels
                          veg oil
                          turbo's
                          intercoolers
                          help
                          advice
                          and a bit of fun
                          The mods do a great job.
                          I say leave it be and keep up the good work guys.
                          Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF
                            There are cartloads of LC forums. Which one?

You're a member, Admin also runs other 4x4 forums, including a pajaro one, enough clues?
                            I Love Wales

Comment

• dont think think we need more mods or harsher rules [id be bannedlolapart from the thread which mentioned dori you must let people have there say as members have allready said you dont have to reply but if your like me im rather stubborn i will reply and if i think it is becoming to offensive then i will pm you and ask for a date
                              think this is the best forum i have been on [apart from my mates site ,im a mod on there loldont think anything should change keep it as it is folks

ban mountain bikers lol
                              only joking folks
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by 24Seven
                                You're a member, Admin also runs other 4x4 forums, including a pajaro one, enough clues?
                                Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X