This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all forum members

this is a poll who thinks we need some more forum members with admin rights to stop things getting out of hand, like of late
    yes i think we need more
    50.00%
    no i think there is enough
    50.00%

Moderator rights, don't you mean?

Comment

I'd say yes, but where's the poll?
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I know it's elsewhere but it needs to be here too

I like to think of this place like a pub .....we are all drinking away having a laugh , exchanging information and taking the mick out of each other ....

What happens in a pub when some loud mouthed obnoxious git comes in and starts on the locals and pinching your girlfriends arse for fun ......

thats how this feels , oh and the landlord should be watching and the barstaff reporting and and sorting the problems .....but they are so rarely here these days that everyone is helping them selves
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I said yes, but that is in no way a criticism of the mods/admin that we currently have, It's just that there seems to be more unpleasantness being posted of late.
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
            I'd say yes, but where's the poll?
            Ahh, there it is
            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              I said yes, but that is in no way a criticism of the mods/admin that we currently have, It's just that there seems to be more unpleasantness being posted of late.
              i totaly agree all i'm saying is they need help to stop all this bad posting thats been going on for the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                Good save!

Comment

Ahh, there it is
                  glasses spring to mind

Comment

trouble is, the heavily moderated forums seem to also be heavily censored too.
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Like a couple of milk monitors, just to keep any eye on the general hum drum, day to day activity.
                      Rob

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        trouble is, the heavily moderated forums seem to also be heavily censored too.
                        i,m not on about heavy cesorship, i'm on about being able to delete posts that are right out of order to everyone, and it takes the preasure of the ones we have because they have enough to do running the forum and keeping it going

Comment

Like a couple of milk monitors, just to keep any eye on the general hum drum, day to day activity.

You mean hall monitors!

Maggie Thatcher took away the school milk, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            You mean hall monitors!

Maggie Thatcher took away the school milk, remember?

She took the halls at my school!
                            Rob

Comment

I'm gonna go against the flow here with a resounding NO!!!!.

It seems I'm now one of the longer term members of this fantastic family we call a forum.

I dont remember anything controversial recently other than GWH's wind up which was very very funny and in no way offensive unless you were particularly homophobic, and having met Graham, he's a great guy (cheques to... )

And MTBBilly who is either a complete c0ck, or simply someone who is a bit unsure of himself and resorts to insults in order to feel hard / big, but is probably OK when he gets over his issues. Lets give him a chance - one of the existing mods can kick him out if he does anything REALLY bad. So far he's only made himself look a t055er, but lately he's only been abrasive

I dont think the mods needed to do more than they did, which is nowt, so I would support our more visible mods Nigel and Tony and say 'well done' in having not overreacted to what was essentially nowt! Lets not get analy PC like the rest of our sad country!

Can we now forget all the overreaction to the unimportant cr@p of late and get back to the business at hand of this forum being one of the best 'out there' - and that hasn't really changed in the last few weeks.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X