1994 4Runner V6 3.0 aka The Beast..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reassembly of the Front Bumper..

..and refit, together with the In Bumper Indicators..

Bumper Spot Light Holes will get Rubber Grommets..

Comment

The original Grill from the 4Runner was tired, dented, cracked and had snapped in one of the corners, so for £29 getting a replacement from KS International was a No Brainer. I did however use the original Badges; the Grill requiring a little surgery to install the V6 moniker. Funny how putting that in place brought a smile to my face.

New Grill clicks and snaps into place with no bother. What a transformation [I have said that a lot on this Thread, I know]..

Comment

Fitted the missing Piece to the Puzzle.. Front Registration Plate..

Last edited by kingroon; 14 August 2024, 15:00.

Comment

Remember that Rear Bumper..? Well, got the Dent knocked out of it for £60 by a Local BodyShop, and they did a superb job.. It was a tricky one, since the dent had pushed up the top of the Bumper, creating a lump, so not just a case of smacking it out from behind etc.

Once home, I set to preparing it for Paint..

..but even as good as the repair was, it needed a little bit of Filler..

I wanted to protect the inside of the Bumper too, so Wire Brushed it down [yes I was intended to Soda Blast, but things change, and I really didn't think Soda Blasting was appropriate when a bit of Elbow Grease was going to get the Job done..

A Baking Hot Summer's Day sorted Paint Drying time, so I could tackle the front on the same day..

Comment

Of course, I treated the Side Bumper Returns to the same inside & out attention..

Little bit of Repair required on one of them..

Inside..

Outside..

Comment

All three Pieces looking great in the Late Afternoon Sun..

Tackled the Plastic Bumper Cover too, which is NLA to order new [although I did find one in Europe, but as damaged stock] and mine was in great condition albeit Weather Worn.. Used some magic Meguiars Ultimate Black, and bingo..!

Last edited by kingroon; 14 August 2024, 15:31.

Comment

Reassembled..

..and ready to fit..

Now that looks better..

Comment

Working...
                X