yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Gen2 surfs and V8 project - everything must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
    How much for the front callipers and rear window motor?

I take it the springs have gone?
    Calipers are £215.00 Including the pad fitting kit for both sides.

Tailgate motor £40.00

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
      Also if spacers dont sell put me on reserve for them.
      You have email.... several as my brain was a little out of gear!

Comment

Hi G no email reieved.
        well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

KZN130 bits

Do you have a n/s front wheel arch plastic liner by chance. If you do & you have the fixing clips too, that would be brilliant.
          Just let me know how much.
          Ta. Dave
          Last edited by DaveHMS; 10 January 2013, 20:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
            You have email.... several as my brain was a little out of gear!
            Now you actually do have the email.... got your email mixed up with someone elses!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveHMS View Post
              Do you have a n/s front wheel arch plastic liner by chance. If you do & you have the fixing clips too, that would be brilliant.
              Just let me know how much.
              Ta. Dave
              I'd be surprised if I dont. I have to have a look around to dig a couple of parts out for the morning so may have one ready to go. If not I think I still have one attached to my breaker.

I'll take a look and get back to you. £10.00 if its ok.

Comment

Most of you who are waiting will have had a PM or email from me now that Im getting a minute to get my house in order. Family illness meant some unplanned trips to Middlesborough so my time has been limited until now.

If I have'nt contacted you let me know by way of a reminder (this can either be gentle or otherwise!) and Ill get on it asap.

As always thanks for your patience

Comment

Toyota Hilux Surf KZN130 Wind Deflectors

hi have you still got Wind Deflectors?? cheers alan

Comment

Originally posted by kingdigger View Post
                    hi have you still got Wind Deflectors?? cheers alan
                    Hi, have got a set but provisionally promised to a chap in Canada... I have a feeling that he will find the shipping costs are prohibitive so give me to the end of the week and if he decides he doesnt want them you can have first dibs. Only want £30.00 for them plus some post.

Comment

wind deflectors

Hi,sounds good what condition are they? if they are ok I will take them of you,and many thanks for letting me know,cheers kingdigger

Comment

Originally posted by kingdigger View Post
                        Hi,sounds good what condition are they? if they are ok I will take them of you,and many thanks for letting me know,cheers kingdigger
                        They are as new and were the set I was going to reuse. they just need the old sticky crud cleaning off them before refitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
                          They are as new and were the set I was going to reuse. they just need the old sticky crud cleaning off them before refitting.
                          Hi Glynn, I think you'll find he has already purchased a set from Supersurf on his original wanted thread

Check last post

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                            Hi Glynn, I think you'll find he has already purchased a set from Supersurf on his original wanted thread

Check last post
                            Ah ok cheers : ) Looks like the guy from Canada is still interested anyway.

Hows your back?

How we looking for collecting the axles etc?

Comment

Back is improving thanks and I have a commitment form my new neurosurgeon to operate on the faulty bits in the near future, (probably means at least 3-4 months).

I am currently still unable to drive more than a few miles but working on getting back on the road soon so will be in touch as soon as I'm ready if you are prepared to wait ?

As I said on email previously I fully understand if you choose to let them go to another buyer as i cannot expect you to hang on indefinitely.

Comment

Its no bother Im happy to wait. They are still in place under my breaker at the moment but when I have to get rid of the shell Ill keep them to one side for you.

Glad to hear your on the mend even if its a slow process at least theres light at the end of the tunnel

Comment

Working...
                                X