yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Gen2 surfs and V8 project - everything must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
    BALLSY you have PM with prices
    Cheers Bayside will PM you tomorrow when I get back from work in the morning.

Comment

Sent you a pm Bud when you get a chance.

Comment

Any chrome rear bumper corners or centre - non rusty,,..?

Comment

Originally posted by cazyp View Post
          Any chrome rear bumper corners or centre - non rusty,,..?
          Sorry dude the ones I had I sold ages ago and never obtained anymore as was going with tubular bumpers.

Comment

hi, im interested on
            the rear disc brake conversion with discs, pads, how about the handbrake cables?
            how much for it, do you have more info? thanks
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

How much for the rear springs and a panhard rod, separate prices. Ta
              well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
                They are 45.00 for the materials, they are fitted and in a fully working set of dials so can let them go for 60.00 with the dimmer and switch (If I find them) plus a bit of postage which wont be much as not huge and not heavy. Ill have to price that when boxed up.
                Sorry its been a hectic day! I had a bit of a think about it and prob need to spend the money on some other items

Rob
                The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
                  hi, im interested on
                  the rear disc brake conversion with discs, pads, how about the handbrake cables?
                  how much for it, do you have more info? thanks
                  Had a PM from someone else about these before your post however if you want me to make a set up Im considering making some for sale dependant on interest. Ill get this set sorted and get back to you. Let me know if thats something you might be willing to wait for?

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
                    Sorry its been a hectic day! I had a bit of a think about it and prob need to spend the money on some other items

Rob
                    No worries let me know if you decide you want the later on.

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
                      How much for the rear springs and a panhard rod, separate prices. Ta
                      The first two adjustable panhards I have have been reserved however Im looking to start doing these on exchange giving people the option of paint colour etc.

I can do them as units without poly bushes for 65.00 or with for 80.00 I dont make any money on the bushes just what they cost me but the money takes into account stainless components, materials and time.

The cost will be less if sending me yours to send back.

Its early stages but let me know if interested and Ill po you on the list.

Springs are Suplex handed with 2" lift barely used = 45.00 a little post to be added once Ive weighed them but wont be much.
                      Last edited by Bayside; 6 December 2012, 20:18.

Comment

Ill have the springs then please bud, they are ok for a gen 2 2.4?

If so ill definitley havr them, let me know total cost delivered and payment address. Thanks.

P.s ill get back to you on rod, kinda just an enquiry. Interested tho.

Edit: dont mean to sound dumb but what is suplex handed?

Comment

I think suplex is the make
                          Always up to my neck in it

Comment

I would definatly be interested in a adjustable panhard rod . I have a spare one I could send you to modify , but i would have to do it in thr New year Christmas is so Damm expensive. Also you mentioned you may strip the rear axles you have down to parts do you have a set of half shafts with new bearings on ?
                            Always up to my neck in it

Comment

Googled it, yep its make, duhhhh! Still send info, its been authorised by the wife

Comment

No not yet, needs a new door, sill pulled and filled, decals removed and most of the side resprayed, was worse once the mud was removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X