yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Gen2 surfs and V8 project - everything must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear bushes

hi
    do you have the rear polybushes and bars etc as got an advisory for rear anti roll bar bushes but think the lot will need doing as the back end feels a bit wobbly when driving,can you tell me what you have and how much with postage.

thanks
    dave

Comment

Originally posted by davidy2980 View Post
      hi
      do you have the rear polybushes and bars etc as got an advisory for rear anti roll bar bushes but think the lot will need doing as the back end feels a bit wobbly when driving,can you tell me what you have and how much with postage.

thanks
      dave
      Ill have a look but I think I may have sold these.

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
        hi, im interested on
        the rear disc brake conversion with discs, pads, how about the handbrake cables?
        how much for it, do you have more info? thanks
        Originally posted by Bayside View Post
        Had a PM from someone else about these before your post however if you want me to make a set up Im considering making some for sale dependant on interest. Ill get this set sorted and get back to you. Let me know if thats something you might be willing to wait for?
        sooo!!??
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

drivers side door

As Ive mentioned elsewhere on the forum my Trash to Tidy V8 project has had to come to a premature end and as a result I have to sell everything off take a look at the link below to see what I have and what Ive done.

http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=9024

As gutting as it is Everything must go - all of it except the 1UZ, Lexus gearbox and related engine parts are for sale including all the parts Ive painted refurbished and modified. An overview of what I have is:

A set of 33/12.5/10.5 General Grabber ATs on six spoke BK 8x15 alloys (-13 offset) the spare is a matching alloy but no tyre on it as it had a split. loads of tread on the others.
          30mm alloy wheel spacers
          2x complete interiors all parts available including three dashboards one of which is a full set of wood effect trim which Im told is pretty rare.
          2x sets of door cards.
          Brand new set of wind deflectors
          A set of modified coloured lit gauges
          9 x window motors all runners and mechanisms
          Transfer case with low miles and new output shaft seals (fitted at extra cost but supplied either way)
          Three full sets of glass
          One rust free tailgate with only one very tiny dint
          One tailgate with a bigger dent
          A full rust free shell and chassis - advertised on another thread as has to go quick
          Two rust free passenger front doors
          Two mint rear doors
          Mint condition drivers door
          All switchgear
          One full Carpet deep cleaned - can be dyed black as I was going to for extra cost if not will make a good replacement very few marks which dont notice.
          Seats
          Arch extensions several front and rear
          Mud flaps
          Rear spoiler with LED brake light
          Two bonnets - one with very slight depression but otherwise mint the other with very small dent on leading edge.
          18month old front propshaft
          2x front diffs - one with lots of surface rust but mechanically perfect the other sound just oily from an engine leak
          2x steering boxes
          2x adjustable panhard rods one with poly bushes the other needs the bushes but I can supply as a finished item.
          3x steering relay rods
          2x steering dampers
          2x rear axles with good half shafts and excellent diffs - can tear these down to components if required
          Rear trailing links with Poly bushes
          Standard Shock absorbers
          Refurbished ARBs - Poly bush kits can be supplied
          New drop links with Poly bushes all round
          Front wishbones with Poly bushes supplied or may refurb and rebuild these with new parts prior to sale at extra.
          Recent front driveshafts with new CVs
          1x standard grille
          1x modified grille with mesh open front - painted black work in progress but will finish before sale.
          1x drivers side front wing
          Exhaust parts including new downpipe and rear section
          Refurbished fuel tank with stainless fittings and painted tough satin black
          Refurbished steering rod with flex plate strengthener
          New Ball joints
          Brand new track rod ends etc
          A rear disc brake conversion with discs, pads, Xantia calipers refurbished in blue brackets coming soon will need handbrake cables sorting but easy enough.
          Pair of new front calipers painted blue
          Braided brake lines
          Recent radiator painted Satin black all fins undamaged
          Lift springs Suplex less than a year old unmarked in red
          2x tow bars
          2x sets of headlights, rear lights
          Heater matrix
          Air con parts including compressor
          Wiper linkages and wiper arms
          lock solenoids
          Hubs
          Turbo for 3.0TD
          Two sparewheel tailgate hangers
          CB radio

There are pics of everything Ive bought / accumulated over the last couple of years on the build thread when I say everything I mean everything so if its not on the list there is a chance Ive got one anyway so ask and Ill see what I can do.

Im working on prices as I write this so may edit and add some later but as you can see its not a quick job to price it all - ask and ill let you know. I always try to be reasonable on prices. Many of them are still in packaging unopened but Ill see what I can do to make the prices attractive work out some sort of discount over the RRP. If someone is thinking of buying a full bush kit for exxample I have these so can sell as a package.

Ill do my best to reply / get stuff sent out but I work shifts so sometimes takes a few days. Of course for emergency parts Ill try to go the extra mile for members etc. Your welcome to collect in person or Ill get items shipped as cheaply as possble.

My mobile is 07958830274 if you would rather call to discuss any of the above. Or email is bayside.gtr@gmail.com.
          Hi Mate
          you dont mention drivers side door, but have you got one?
          also do you have a drivers side rear seat belt.

Nick

Comment

Wheels and tyres?

Hi do you still have the wheels and tyres?

Comment

do you still have the rear disc brake conversion with discs, pads, Xantia calipers refurbished in blue brackets????

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtar View Post
                Hi do you still have the wheels and tyres?
                These have gone.

Comment

do you still have the rear disc brake conversion with discs, pads, Xantia calipers refurbished in blue brackets????
                  I have not had time to complete the kit for this due to this year being manic. At the moment it sits as Xantia Calipers with their brackets in Blue, new pads and some discs for the rear to replace the drums.

To complete the kit it will need mounting brackets for the calipers and handbrake cables neither are hard to sort but I sold my axles so have nothing to work with. If you want to take the conversion on Ill sort you a fair price on the parts I collected for pretty much what they cost me as they are just taking up space in my shed now.

I'll give you some pointers on the design I had in mind also. Its not something I'm going to take on again as not looking at getting another Surf (going back to my hot rod roots) so would be nice to see someone complete the conversion.

Let me know what you think.

Comment

I have not had time to complete the kit for this due to this year being manic. At the moment it sits as Xantia Calipers with their brackets in Blue, new pads and some discs for the rear to replace the drums.

To complete the kit it will need mounting brackets for the calipers and handbrake cables neither are hard to sort but I sold my axles so have nothing to work with. If you want to take the conversion on Ill sort you a fair price on the parts I collected for pretty much what they cost me as they are just taking up space in my shed now.

I'll give you some pointers on the design I had in mind also. Its not something I'm going to take on again as not looking at getting another Surf (going back to my hot rod roots) so would be nice to see someone complete the conversion.

Let me know what you think.
                    thanks for answer
                    i'm interested for the Xantia Calipers with their brackets and pads, due got the discs;
                    once got them, yes, i will need to think on mounting brackets,
                    and yes, any pointers are welcome!
                    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...t=80050&page=4
                    thanks

Comment

Do you still have the inner guts of the tailgate? Was it all working before removal? I don't need the glass but I need everything else, mine is just propped up inside by wood!!

Do you still have the bonnet mirror?

Any pictures of the tow bars?

Also price for all mentioned items. Cheers.

Comment

thanks for answer
                        i'm interested for the Xantia Calipers with their brackets and pads, due got the discs;
                        once got them, yes, i will need to think on mounting brackets,
                        and yes, any pointers are welcome!
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...t=80050&page=4
                        thanks
                        Heres a couple of pics of what I have - do you want the discs as well?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smokinmonkey View Post
                          Do you still have the inner guts of the tailgate? Was it all working before removal? I don't need the glass but I need everything else, mine is just propped up inside by wood!!

Do you still have the bonnet mirror?

Any pictures of the tow bars?

Also price for all mentioned items. Cheers.
                          Nope all gone

Comment

Heres a couple of pics of what I have - do you want the discs as well?
                            they look good, got disc allready (brand new brembos for 3dr gen for £25)
                            can you find out how much will it be to post it to ireland? or wales?
                            thanks

Comment

do you have a pic where the handbrake is?
                              and do you still got the adjustable panhard rod?
                              price?
                              thanks

Comment

Hi mate work has had me all over the place this week, I'll get back to you tomorrow if that's ok. I had a guy email me about the whole front and rear set together with the discs - in the interest of fairness let me check when he emailed to make sure who was first to the post.

I have not made the panhard's yet but have two waiting for me when I have some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X