yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Gen2 surfs and V8 project - everything must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know some of you are waiting for shipping costs etc. Its been a bit of a hectic week and the run up to Christmas is a mare hence the delays. Ive got you all on my spreadhseet so parts are allocated and Im gradually working my way through it all so bear with me and Ill get back to you all as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
      I know some of you are waiting for shipping costs etc. Its been a bit of a hectic week and the run up to Christmas is a mare hence the delays. Ive got you all on my spreadhseet so parts are allocated and Im gradually working my way through it all so bear with me and Ill get back to you all as soon as I can.
      no worryes, im not in a hurry!
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Same here chap im happy to wait.
        well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

i will be able to pay you tomorrow, if thats okay? wanna do it before i spend it all. any chance you can send me a paypal address. email me on ldm6489@aol.com. also in the email would it be okay to give the total cost inc post.

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
            i will be able to pay you tomorrow, if thats okay? wanna do it before i spend it all. any chance you can send me a paypal address. email me on ldm6489@aol.com. also in the email would it be okay to give the total cost inc post.
            you've got email

Comment

Hi bud, sent you an email.

Comment

Looking for two wheel spacers if you have any.
                Brian

Comment

How much for the front callipers and rear window motor?

I take it the springs have gone?

Comment

Hi

Interested in the wheels and tyres, will the fit a standard height 2nd gen and how much?

Cheers
                    l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Originally posted by kamaangir View Post
                      Hi

Interested in the wheels and tyres, will the fit a standard height 2nd gen and how much?

Cheers
                      You might struggle without a lift 33's need ideally a body lift and torsion bar tweak. Also wheel spacers are handy. Have a look at the fitting guide for 33's thats on here somewhere.

The wheels and tyres are £400 based on a 50% cost saving on new. They were only used for a year before storage and are spotless with minimal wear on the tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
                        How much for the front callipers and rear window motor?

I take it the springs have gone?
                        Hi, Springs have gone. I have prices for the Calipers etc at home on my spreadsheet which I dont have access to as away and using someone elses laptop. Ill be back Tuesday night so will firm up a price then

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          Looking for two wheel spacers if you have any.
                          Got a set of four which wanted to sell together ideally. Ill see if anyone else showed any interest before Christmas and get back to you Tuesday when Im back home.

Comment

How much for 3.0 nsf driveshaft bud?

Comment

Also if spacers dont sell put me on reserve for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
                                You might struggle without a lift 33's need ideally a body lift and torsion bar tweak. Also wheel spacers are handy. Have a look at the fitting guide for 33's thats on here somewhere.

The wheels and tyres are £400 based on a 50% cost saving on new. They were only used for a year before storage and are spotless with minimal wear on the tyres.
                                Ok I will have a read and see what is possible. Cheers
                                l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Working...
                                X