yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Gen2 surfs and V8 project - everything must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear exhaust box still going?...if so is it in good nick and how much?

Cheers Kevin.
    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
      Ill have the springs then please bud, they are ok for a gen 2 2.4?

If so ill definitley havr them, let me know total cost delivered and payment address. Thanks.

P.s ill get back to you on rod, kinda just an enquiry. Interested tho.

Edit: dont mean to sound dumb but what is suplex handed?
      They will be fine on the 2.4

Just the manufacturer and the fact that one side is slightly different to take into account the extra weight of the fuel tank being that side. Ill tick these off for you and get back to you with a price asap.

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
        No not yet, needs a new door, sill pulled and filled, decals removed and most of the side resprayed, was worse once the mud was removed.
        If you need a door I have several rust free and dent free ones available

Comment

Cheers bud
          well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
            Rear exhaust box still going?...if so is it in good nick and how much?

Cheers Kevin.
            Yes its still available no rust or holes etc appears all good just needs unbolting from the truck.

15.00 plus a bit of postage which wont be much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
              Yes its still available no rust or holes etc appears all good just needs unbolting from the truck.

15.00 plus a bit of postage which wont be much.
              Ideal.....I will have it and send you p.m on Sunday with details as work is a bit mental over the weekend...

Thanks..
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Ideal.....I will have it and send you p.m on Sunday with details as work is a bit mental over the weekend...

Thanks..
                Ok mate no worries as and when - Ill put your name on it

Comment

Hi Bayside i don't suppose you have a rear tailgate window motor and another rear exhaust box mine is the auto box so i think they are different...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
                    Ok mate no worries as and when - Ill put your name on it
                    Just checking.....am I speed reading or is the rear box for a 3ltr gen2 auto??...which is what I need.

Ta... Kevin.
                    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Just checking.....am I speed reading or is the rear box for a 3ltr gen2 auto??...which is what I need.

Ta... Kevin.
                      Yes its on a 3.0 auto at the moment so the correct box.

In all honesty either tail section works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy1 View Post
                        Hi Bayside i don't suppose you have a rear tailgate window motor and another rear exhaust box mine is the auto box so i think they are different...thanks
                        Hi I have several motors I was lucky in that all the ones of both trucks I had worked. I have a motor ready to send at home - 40.00 plus some postage which for an item that small will be minimal.

Unfortunately only have one rear exhaust section the other sold a few months back.

Comment

Spot on.....pity about the box mine decided to come off doing 60 the other day oh well, let me know the best way for payment for the rear window motor....cheers bud...

Comment

Spot on.....pity about the box mine decided to come off doing 60 the other day oh well, let me know the best way for payment for the rear window motor....cheers bud...
                            Ill grab one out of the garage and weigh it for postage tomorrow evening. Can do either Paypal as cash gift / or accept charges or direct bank transfer. Cheques are also fine but need to clear before postage

Comment

you'll have to send me your paypal acc details to make payment....or send me an email ian.murray@treetech.me.uk

Comment

you'll have to send me your paypal acc details to make payment....or send me an email ian.murray@treetech.me.uk
                                I'll drop you an email in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X