No announcement yet.

grizdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunatly not didnt have a cam on the far side its called the steps as i was going over i was wondering where they were then we found them with some carefull planning/planning they should be ok im just thinking i had some probs with a swb vitara with a lift kit and bumbers removed im thinking i just dont want anyone getting any posable damage But we could drive up and then decide . aslo i know where these lanes are but planning a route to and from them is a little more of a prob there not so far away from each other its just i want to try get them all done in a day theres 6 in totall that i know of and i think even with a few breaks and dinner they can be done so when we meet ill hand the maps of them over to someone whos organised this before (ps garburn road is listed in one of the 4x4 magazeens it gives a bit more info that i can but its defanatly the hardest ive done up to now
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Can we go shopping in BOWNESS instead
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Can we go shopping in BOWNESS instead
        Or feeding chips covered in mustard to the seagulls

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
          cancelled family do couldent resist cancelling bent arm ouch lol okay i give in see you there guys chris bring the tow ropes lee bring the talkies gary bring the stunts and reeper bring on the insanity lol p.s is john comming up

Hopefully I'm out of the stunt business....LOL seeing the bent side runners on Lee's vehicle reminded me how close mine was...thank god for mud
          Gaz

Comment

(aslo i know where these lanes are but planning a route to and from them is a little more of a prob there not so far away from each other its just i want to try get them all done in a day theres 6 in totall that i know of and i think even with a few breaks and dinner they can be done so when we meet ill hand the maps of them over to someone whos organised this before)

we can sort all the planning out of the routes when we get there, but if u know where the lanes r, and know the area better then we do then u stay leader. We will give u all the help u need m8

ok list is

Bobert67.................. Robbie
            2 cars coming to
            Ohsupremebeing........ Chris & Jess
            Gizmo...................... Gary
            Kazam401................. Rob
            Fatcat8.................... Lee
            Greebo..................... Stevie the Birthday boy on the day
            Colin........................ colin
            Slugsie..................... Paul
            Grimreeper................ John
            Stimpy30.................. Darren

Marky...................... Mark if not away
            10 surfs and 3vitaras

thats 13 of us for the green lane run
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

at grizdale at weekend tried a bit green laning, had to buy map of routes from forrestry commision visitors centre as the routes that are shown on ordnance survey map were all gated with padlocks. there are 5 lanes on there map 3 of which start at visitors centre. tried route from visitors centre to esthwaite water, excellent route, bit stupid as just me and the wife, and got stuck, good fun getting out, looking forward to 26th, colin.

Comment

ah ya got one on me then colin ive only come accross 2 from visitors center done em both got lost on one will be nice to see where the 3rd is
                [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

by the way which camp site are you going to, does it have a pub or shall i bring some cans?

Comment

Originally posted by bobert67
                    ah ya got one on me then colin ive only come accross 2 from visitors center done em both got lost on one will be nice to see where the 3rd is

If the routes are starting from near the Centre, it may be better for us all to meet at the Grizedale Forest Visitors Centre [otherwise doing a cricle on ourselves coming from M6]????????????

Or am I off the mark?

Cheers
                    Gaz

Comment

ok were meeting at coniston because there one called walna scar its a good one also were doin one that takes us from coniston to grizdale a nice long one as for the camping were not 100% yet but if we do were just camping at the bottom of walna scare on a nice big grassy area . anyone intyerested in camping let me know maybe do a couple on the saterday and find a campsite near a pub

Comment

Sorry lads i am going to have to let u down i cant make the run. Got money problems, so will have to miss out on this one. Hope u all have a good time.
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                          Sorry lads i am going to have to let u down i cant make the run. Got money problems, so will have to miss out on this one. Hope u all have a good time.
                          Thats a shame mate, hope you get everything sorted out.
                          Paul </Slugsie>
                          Immortal.so far!

Comment

is it still on for next week, because i am looking forward to my first outing with the surfers. i will be going over saturday afternoon if anybody wants to do some light offroading (heavy stuff sunday). i was going to go camping but the wife reconds its to cold now so she booking a b&b . if no one is going over saturday what time and where are we meeting on sunday. colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                              is it still on for next week, because i am looking forward to my first outing with the surfers. i will be going over saturday afternoon if anybody wants to do some light offroading (heavy stuff sunday). i was going to go camping but the wife reconds its to cold now so she booking a b&b . if no one is going over saturday what time and where are we meeting on sunday. colin
                              Too cold for camping???? Don't be daft. I go camping through out the year. Not often in December or January admittedly, but November and February quite happily. Just need a good sleeping bag.
                              Paul </Slugsie>
                              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Ok, think i might be up for this.
                                PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Working...
                                X