grizdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    Ok all them coming on M6, meet at Forton services just after juntion 35 for 9am, then go on in convoy to meet up with Bobert67, at Coniston at 10am.
    Is this still the script???????

Comment

I Cant make this one guys SORRY
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

It's all gone very quiet

Comment

SPOOKILY
          PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
            Is this still the script???????
            Well, I'm still working on that timetable, even though it does mean I'll have to be out the house by 8:15am on a Sunday.

What's the script for food? Are we all bringing a packed lunch, stuff for a BBQ, or finding a local eatery?
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Okay, this is all gettin a tad confusin? Where and when are we all meeting? Is anyone goin on the saturday nite, campin or b&b?
              PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

i am going over saturday afternoon, stopping in a dodgey b&b in coniston the wife reckonds it is to cold for camping,struggled to get b&b for 1 night though. oh and my mate has decided to come along in his disco,he said he will be able to pull all the surfs out (thats what he thinks) colin

Comment

helppppp

people getting confused person in charge needed lol i think people travelling sunday meeting about 9.00 am at fortun services please correct if wrong
                  I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                  (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by colin timney
                    i am going over saturday afternoon, stopping in a dodgey b&b in coniston the wife reckonds it is to cold for camping,struggled to get b&b for 1 night though. oh and my mate has decided to come along in his disco,he said he will be able to pull all the surfs out (thats what he thinks) colin
                    Hmmmm.... The girlfriend is all up for the b&b thing too. Think we will just travel down sat and see wot we can find? Should be entertaining
                    PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                      people getting confused person in charge needed lol i think people travelling sunday meeting about 9.00 am at fortun services please correct if wrong
                      If you're coming from the south up the M6, then yes I believe that that is the idea. If you're coming from the north.... ??? pass.
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                        If you're coming from the south up the M6, then yes I believe that that is the idea. If you're coming from the north.... ??? pass.

The script I believe we are still following is

Ok all them coming on M6, meet at Forton services just after juntion 35 for 9am, then go on in convoy to meet up with Bobert67, at Coniston at 10am. We can sort out if we r having BBQ later on when we can see what the weather is going to be like. Is everyone ok with that.
                        Gaz

Comment

soundsa good to me im bringing sandwitches though as iv been so busy latley to sort out other arangments so well see you all at coniston the coniston side of walna scare road at the car park safe journey guys
                          [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

See you @ the services then.......................... .............hopefully @ 9.00am........................ ....early starts on a Sunday morning not my best subject

Comment

Not sure if i will make it after all. Brakes just gone and load sensing valve packed up. As im working all day saturday as only got sat nite to sort it, thats if i can get the bits in time.
                              if im not at the services by 9am then soz guys but will have to miss it.
                              BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

bugga

something quite important has come up and it looks like i wont be there. trying to get around it but not looking good. so if i dont show then dont worry, and i'll see you all on the next one.
                                mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X