No announcement yet.

grizdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao just read what ya said bout the sukys maybe ya better bring ya polish n cleaning gear it gets kinda tight in places
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

The ones coming up from Manchester will get to the service station at J35 on M6 then u tell us where and what time to meet u and we can go from there, then u don’t have to go out your way. Last time we was up there some of the guys, just had a small BBQ only took about an hour to cook and eat. You name the time to meet and place and we will be there, u r the only one that knows what the day is going to be like.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

ok i recon 10 am is fine for most if we meet at coniston i recon thats about maybe an hour from forton services at most even for you lot in the surfs
        when you get to coniston theres a garage its too small to meet so i was thinking theres a road just before the garage on the oposite side of the road it goes up a steep hill about maybe a mile then theres a metal gate theres a car park there . ya cant go wrong just follow the road up the steep hill its called walna scare car park its at the base of coniston old man ill leave my mob number for anyone that wants it if they pm me.
        then from there we can plan a route i know the green lanes (or some ) but not sure on what route to take ive got a os map of that area but im sure some of you posh lot will have sat nav .
        if im jumping the gun here on any info let me know
        [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds good to me. Forton services is only a half hour drive for me , and MultiMap reckons it's around 45minutes from there to Coniston. I would recommend that everyone coming from southwards meet at Forton around 9:15ish, then we can convoy to Consiton with someone who has a better sense of direction than I do in the lead.

Also, as for food I'm happy with any of the options. I will have a car full (me, friend, 3 kids) so sarnies might be cheapest, but a BBQ sounds great.

Really looking forward to this now.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Sounds good to me to meet at forton services about 9.15am then head up in convoy, but ill go with the majority.

On the food front will prob bring BBQ and/or sandwiches depending how many passengers i have and the weather.
            BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Ok all them coming on M6, meet at Forton services just after juntion 35 for 9am, then go on in convoy to meet up with Bobert67, at Coniston at 10am. We can sort out if we r having BBQ later on when we can see what the weather is going to be like. Is everyone ok with that.

ok list is

Bobert67.................. Robbie
              2 cars coming to
              Ohsupremebeing........ Chris & Jess
              Gizmo...................... Gary
              Kazam401................. Rob
              Fatcat8.................... Lee
              Greebo..................... Stevie the Birthday boy on the day
              Colin........................ colin
              Slugsie..................... Paul
              Grimreeper................ John

9 surfs and 2 vitaras

thats 11 of us for the green lane run

Comment

yea sounds good to me coniston at 10 am im going over saterday and camping out with another lad so well be there when ya get there by the wake us up with a cuppa coffee by the way had a pm witch asked what the terane was like well all i can say is i wont take your toyotas where theylle get stuck

Comment

blah idea if anyone wants to come over saturday afternoon there more than welcome just fetch a tent n some beer maybe plan out a route too

Comment

ok i went over garburn today i dont know how rough you guys in the surfs can do but its oh untill ya start dropping down the other side then it gets quite serious i dont know if any of you want to do that one but if there is any of you im happy to lead that group let me know what you think

Comment

Originally posted by bobert67
                      ok i went over garburn today i dont know how rough you guys in the surfs can do but its oh untill ya start dropping down the other side then it gets quite serious i dont know if any of you want to do that one but if there is any of you im happy to lead that group let me know what you think
                      have a look at the Barton pics and the Rochdale pics to see how rough we like it lol have u got any pics to let us see what it was like

chris

Comment

hi

cancelled family do couldent resist cancelling bent arm ouch lol okay i give in see you there guys chris bring the tow ropes lee bring the talkies gary bring the stunts and reeper bring on the insanity lol p.s is john comming up
                        I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                        (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                          cancelled family do couldent resist cancelling bent arm ouch lol okay i give in see you there guys chris bring the tow ropes lee bring the talkies gary bring the stunts and reeper bring on the insanity lol p.s is john comming up
                          yeah, bring it on Daz!

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                            Ok all them coming on M6, meet at Forton services just after juntion 35 for 9am, then go on in convoy to meet up with Bobert67, at Coniston at 10am.
                            9am's good for me

Comment

ok list is

2 cars coming to
                              Stimpy30.................. Darren

9 surfs and 2 vitaras

thats 12 of us for the green lane run

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                                ok list is

2 cars coming to
                                Stimpy30.................. Darren
                                Marky.......................Ma rk MAYBE if im not away
                                9 surfs and 2 vitaras

thats 12 of us for the green lane run
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X