grizdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grizdale

ok had a couple of pm`s so instead of replying ill post here anyone interested in some lanes around grizdale/coniston area theres plenty of lanes and ive done a few my self maybe we could arange a date if enuff are interested or even if a few are the lanes ive done are quite thine in places but ive met a few disoveries on them there a mixture of rocky climbs and water spashes maybe a meeting place could be coniston as the first nice one goes over coniston old man and is called walna scare (nice views) from there theres one that follows coniston lake and comes out at saterthwait near grizdale theres a few round grizdale from there theres one near windermere called garburn witch i havnt done but know ppl that have its suposed to be more extreme so if no one wants to do that one thats fine . so in all theres enuff offroad miles for at least a full day. the grizdale ones are fantastic for the kids as they have all kinds of hiden secrets in the trees lets see whos interested and how many . dont forget these are all lara aproved green lanes in some of the most stunning area in the lake district
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

i would not mine a go at it, was a good day out when Kevin (Fish) sorted a day out up there. Would have to be round the end of September for me, and thats if i have the money for the day. I will let u know near the time.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by bobert67
      ok had a couple of pm`s so instead of replying ill post here anyone interested in some lanes around grizdale/coniston area theres plenty of lanes and ive done a few my self maybe we could arange a date if enuff are interested or even if a few are the lanes ive done are quite thine in places but ive met a few disoveries on them there a mixture of rocky climbs and water spashes maybe a meeting place could be coniston as the first nice one goes over coniston old man and is called walna scare (nice views) from there theres one that follows coniston lake and comes out at saterthwait near grizdale theres a few round grizdale from there theres one near windermere called garburn witch i havnt done but know ppl that have its suposed to be more extreme so if no one wants to do that one thats fine . so in all theres enuff offroad miles for at least a full day. the grizdale ones are fantastic for the kids as they have all kinds of hiden secrets in the trees lets see whos interested and how many . dont forget these are all lara aproved green lanes in some of the most stunning area in the lake district

Sure wouldn't mind a day out sometime round there..depending upon when your thinking of going....as a previous South Lakes Contender it was a great day and beautiful scenery
      Gaz

Comment

how about sept the 26th sound its a sunday if not lets try sort out a date
        [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Count me in for the 26th September (half way through my jury service so not at work yipeeeeeeee)

Recently done a couple round that area - 1 running from Grizedale visitors centre over to Esthwaite Water and the 1 running up the side of Coniston up to Low Parkamoor (didn't go across to Satterthwaite, I was on my own and it was a bit too wet) Great runs...............will be even better as the wifey will be at work (she don't like anything but tarmac)

Comment

how about sept the 26th sound its a sunday if not lets try sort out a date
            The 26th is ok for me. How many r u looking for, to go on the day.

Comment

Velly sorry guys but I wouldnt be able to make the 26th as I am on emergancy call that day (also means I cant have a drink the night befor, bugger).

If a trip '2, the return' type thing happens count me in.

Fish
              If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

hey fish im up for a trip anytime when ya ready so long as its a sunday work most other days but as for numbers donr supose it matters just need to go in groups of 4 or 5 maybe meet up along the way they can get busy at weekends

Comment

I missed the last lakes run, so count me in!

Comment

nice one will someone count up wasnt very good at maths i got 2 cars coming too by the way hope ya all dont mind but im a vitara man

Comment

nice one will someone count up wasnt very good at maths i got 2 cars coming too by the way hope ya all dont mind but im a vitara man
                      how about sunday the 19th then Kevin (Fish) maybe able to come along then. I am easy on the date

ok list is

Bobert67.................. Robbie
                      2 cars coming to
                      Ohsupremebeing........ Chris & Jess
                      Gizmo...................... Gary
                      Kazam401................. Rob
                      Fatcat8.................... Lee

5 surfs and 2 vitaras

Comment

19ths fine with me hows everyone else think

Comment

Rossendale Bike show is on that sunday guys. Once a year event not to be missed for any biker. & yes I'm a over 40 (Just) born again biker.

Dont worry about me, stick to your original date & l will see if I can swap cover nearer to the time, as it will be easier to swap that than have the bike show re-scheduale just for me. LOL

Fish
                          Last edited by Fish; 21 August 2004, 22:54.
                          If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

i'd be up for it on the 26th (my birthday )
                            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Sorry Kev, always a next time, so its back to the 26th then Robbie (Bobert)

ok list is

Bobert67.................. Robbie
                              2 cars coming to
                              Ohsupremebeing........ Chris & Jess
                              Gizmo...................... Gary
                              Kazam401................. Rob
                              Fatcat8.................... Lee
                              Greebo..................... Stevie the Birthday boy on the day

5 surfs and 2 vitaras

Comment

Working...
                              X