No announcement yet.

Big trip to Wales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool! There'll be a few kids so they wont feel too 'out on a limb' then.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• i splashed out today on a cheap dvd player,one that can be used in the car (to save my sanity),my boy ,i think,really doesn't appreciate quite how long our journey to the start is!!!!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• has anyone got a poscode of the first campsite and what time are we all meeting there?
        tommyguns

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyguns2004
          has anyone got a poscode of the first campsite and what time are we all meeting there?
          Want to go in convoy?
          Wax on, wax off

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy
            Want to go in convoy?

sounds good to me. did you go to the avalanche weekend organised by koi? i was in the blue surf with the silver squares down the side

sorry to hear about your father inlaw matey
            tommyguns

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyguns2004
              sounds good to me. did you go to the avalanche weekend organised by koi? i was in the blue surf with the silver squares down the side

sorry to hear about your father inlaw matey
              Yeah, that was me parked next to you and Dean.
              Wax on, wax off

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                i splashed out today on a cheap dvd player,one that can be used in the car (to save my sanity),my boy ,i think,really doesn't appreciate quite how long our journey to the start is!!!!
                Guess that's all the kids in the back of your truck for the evening then...

Comment

• So do we have an address or post code for this camp site then??

Comment

• I've asked Mudsurfer - nothing heard as yet.

Think Plumb bob has PM'd him too.

Maybe it's gonna be a mystery tour?

Comment

• ooohhhh

cant wait!!

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• so has everyone on the list said they are def coming? do we have a confirmed 12??

Comment

• Ordered CB and arial now all from Maplins, hope it comes in time

I'm defo coming btw
                          I Love Wales

Comment

• Me too, which is only fair as it was me who had the idea to inflict a night drive of the Strata Florida on you all

I think the plan is still to set up camp at the Abbey end of the Strata before nightfall, then those who just want to chill with a beer can do, and those who want a night drive can do.

<edit> Bear in mind that we dont know what the state of the river crossings will be, and at night it will be difficult to judge, so I'd suggest erring on the side of caution - however, there's been very little rain of late and the land drains quickly up there, and with no serious rain forecast in the next week, the rivers are likely to be fairly low and easily manageable.

<Further edit> Tony, are you and Linda coming? I understand you weren't sure because you didn't know how the new pooch was going to settle in.
                            Last edited by Apache; 22 October 2007, 16:50.

Comment

• How long does it take to drive the route?

what are we seting up camp on just a field or campsite??

Comment

• How long does it take to drive the route?

what are we seting up camp on just a field or campsite??

Comment

Working...
                                X