Big trip to Wales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hiroler
    I have a midland 78 it works well its installed in the lower Din fits nice with the din instalation kit!

Pictures?
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiowa
      I have six hundred myself so if i do end up going we can light most of wales up.ow i also have a 5 million candle power tourch
      Looking forward to seeing the zook if you do go. Got one of them in mind for my son when he reaches driving age. Much rather rhat than a Saxo or such like. Dont want him tearing around thinking he's invincible!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
        Spose I need to sort out a better webcam...

Looking forward to see what webcam looks like at night with the Strata illuminated by over 700w of lighting

I'd better be at the front I guess...

I've got some candles, and a hurricane lamp
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Much rather rhat than a Saxo or such like. Dont want him tearing around thinking he's invincible

It's like driving a bus stop it's dosent go around corners, it's not fast, there arent any gadgets inside but my god they go anywere
          I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob
            Pictures?
            I dont have any i will sort some for you tomorrow!! I have the large whip aerial on the tyre carrier on the back. Not the best place to put it signal wise but it looks good and thats the main thing

Comment

I dont have any i will sort some for you tomorrow!! I have the large whip aerial on the tyre carrier on the back. Not the best place to put it signal wise but it looks good and thats the main thing
              I hear ya, brother!

I work somewhere where we can test pretty much any RF device in any way, but I've yet to test whether my CB works well or not

Comment

I have a midland 78 it works well its installed in the lower Din fits nice with the din instalation kit!
                B-grade @ Mapins £50 inc del seems a good deal, think I will go for that

Din Kit + arial from somewhere else maybe.
                I Love Wales

Comment

• in no particular order -
                  www.kcb.co.uk , www.cbstation.co.uk , www.lorrybits.com , www.thunderpole.co.uk , www.4x4cb.com , www.coastalcomms.org.uk , www.nevadaradio.co.uk
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

• Originally posted by captain_chaos
                    getting snorkel fitted
                    I have all the hole saws for a fitting a http://www.safarisnorkel.com/docs/snorkel/ss106.htm if you need to borrow them
                    I Love Wales

Comment

• cheers
                      I Love Wales

Comment

• Originally posted by 24Seven
                        I have all the hole saws for a fitting a http://www.safarisnorkel.com/docs/snorkel/ss106.htm if you need to borrow them
                        hole's already drilled, as is the re-building of the chasis member in the passenger wing. Going for a scratch built custom jobby. Hopefully it will work
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Dave's service is on the Monday, but it's late enough for us to get there with a morning start and not the night before, so I can come for the weekend with my son Alex

Thanks kiowa, hope to meet up with you sometime
                          Wax on, wax off

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy
                            Dave's service is on the Monday, but it's late enough for us to get there with a morning start and not the night before, so I can come for the weekend with my son Alex

Thanks kiowa, hope to meet up with you sometime
                            How old's your lad? Mine's just about to turn 13 (Wednesday) and is coming with me.

Comment

• Excellent Alex has just turned 9, he's really excited as we'll be sleeping in the truck not a tent!
                              Wax on, wax off

Comment

• my son ed is coming as well,he will be 8 next january,he is even more excited than me!!
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X