No announcement yet.

Big trip to Wales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys, I'll check those links out, I like the look of this one, the midland have always had a good rep for reliabilty and good sound quality.

http://www.4x4cb.com/public/item.cfm?itemID=620
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Good looking truck Andy. Looks almost exactly like mine when it started
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• 10-4 good buddies

Well, just ordered my cb from http://www.4x4cb.com/public/item.cfm?itemID=620, with antenna etc, had some trouble with the payment, so I've either paid three times or not at all, LOL.

It should arrive early next week, and I'll try to install it next weekend.

Got myself a camping stove and some other bits and pieces last week, so I'm getting there, as far as camping equiptment goes.

Got a small stash of veg oil in the garage, but had to fill up with derv coz of my leaking fuel pump, also put a litre of atf in again to try to stem the flow.

I'd like to get a body lift done before the trip, but I don't think there'l be time..........unless.......... .............I get the kit and do it when I get to Wales, hehehehe .
        Rob

Comment

• Bodylift is p*ss easy - yeah, lets do it friday night after a few beers

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
            Bodylift is p*ss easy - yeah, lets do it friday night after a few beers

I'm up for that - let's put all the blocks on the back!!!!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer
              I'm up for that - let's put all the blocks on the back!!!!

Hehehehe, I'll be allright going uphill then, but downhill might be a bit scary

If it is that easy, I'm up for it, just get TonyN to bring a kit with him.
              Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob
                Hehehehe, I'll be allright going uphill then, but downhill might be a bit scary

If it is that easy, I'm up for it, just get TonyN to bring a kit with him.

Well, if it is that easy, can he bring one for mine too????

Comment

• Get 'em side by side, and do it production line style, one crew strip down, and then move on to strip no2 while the second crew fit the kit, and move on to no2, then the strip down crew become the refit crew, take a vidio, and post it up on youtube.
                  Rob

Comment

Get 'em side by side, and do it production line style, one crew strip down, and then move on to strip no2 while the second crew fit the kit, and move on to no2, then the strip down crew become the refit crew, take a vidio, and post it up on youtube.

Nice!

That would be funny....

Comment

• It could be speeded up benny hill style, hehehe, with the yakkety sax sound track.
                      Rob

Comment

Get 'em side by side, get drunk and do it production line style, one crew strip down to their skidders, and then move on to strip no2 while the second crew drink some more and talk about unrelated sh1t, and move on to no2, then the strip down crew become the refit crew, fit all the bits upside down and back to front, giggle a lot and post it up on youtube.

Comment

• Hehehehe,
                          Rob

Comment

You can use whatever channel you want, but make sure you shout real loud,coz I ain't got one

Anyone know where I can get one in kent???

http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/ try these mate. i got mine from these they are in northampton but they will ship out anywhere in the uk. i paid an extra 6or 7 quid for a mag mount
                            tommyguns

Comment

• oops im abit late plumb bob.
                              tommyguns

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyguns2004
                                oops im abit late plumb bob.

Hehehe, yeah, I already got one ordered, and I think it workrd out a bit cheaper than thunderpole, as I did check out their website.

I bought the 4x4 kit, where you chooes rig then twig and choice of mount ( I was gonna get bullbar mount but chose mag in the end)
                                Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X