No announcement yet.

come to langdalequest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna do my best be there! but can't commit till i get my leave granted. going to chase the roster clerk this week so hope to know for sure soon.
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Greebo
      I'm gonna do my best be there! but can't commit till i get my leave granted. going to chase the roster clerk this week so hope to know for sure soon.

Cool - they've asked us to book everyone by 14 days before we go so sooner you let us know the better!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Accomodation for 2 available at Whitby for the Langdale weekend. Please PM me if interested... very reasonable rate!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• DIRECTIONS to offroad site are on here, if anyone needs them.
          http://www.langdalequest.co.uk/location.htm
          Last edited by marky; 14 March 2004, 22:45.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

• Yay, I've got time off, I'll be driving the 370 miles or so, just to play with my toy. Happy little me.
            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

• Originally posted by onlynik
              Yay, I've got time off, I'll be driving the 370 miles or so, just to play with my toy. Happy little me.
              Nice one - we're coming up from Hampshire so have a similar journey!! We'll need those beers and chish and fips when we get to Whitby!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Yay, I've got time off, I'll be driving the 370 miles or so, just to play with my toy. Happy little me.
                Hi
                and welcome to the invasion .
                There is a BBQ on both lunch times so please view the thread titled , 'Best weekend of your life' if you are interested .

Rick
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

• Make that 12 me and the kids are going to make an apperance on the Sunday........................ ....................vigin off roader........................ ..............be gentle with me

Comment

all that driving and off roading
                    why not talk to our linda m8 see got two berths going spare in a caravan up there good cheap rate for surfing buddie then you can realy let your hair down and party
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
                      How about a new list Geoff? I cant remember where we're at!!!

This is everybody who is Definitely coming to Langdale on the Sunday ;

Linda
                      Koi
                      Marky
                      Rob
                      ship
                      jotto
                      vagrant no 2
                      Mr Sumo
                      Mrs Sumo
                      kazam401
                      onlynik

.....& ME

anybody else who made enquiries is unconfirmed & need to get in touch if they want to come play.
                      Remember only £10 ea car at RobinHoods Bay on the Sat & you don't need to pay up front for that.
                      Just let Linda know you are coming & pay on the day !!
                      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

• Originally posted by bensonsnuts
                        This is everybody who is Definitely coming to Langdale on the Sunday ;

Linda
                        Koi
                        Marky
                        Rob
                        ship
                        jotto
                        vagrant no 2
                        Mr Sumo
                        Mrs Sumo
                        kazam401
                        onlynik

.....& ME

anybody else who made enquiries is unconfirmed & need to get in touch if they want to come play.
                        Remember only £10 ea car at RobinHoods Bay on the Sat & you don't need to pay up front for that.
                        Just let Linda know you are coming & pay on the day !!
                        Reading this list makes me wonder is TonyN not coming,or dose he not have a toy to play with?????
                        sumo.
                        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by sumo
                          Reading this list makes me wonder is TonyN not coming,or dose he not have a toy to play with?????
                          sumo.
                          Dont be silly he's got LINDA now!!!
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by sumo
                            sumo.
                            He's coming Rick... We'll both be playing with the Black Bullet as all the other toys are currently in bits!!!
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
                              He's coming Rick... We'll both be playing with the Black Bullet as all the other toys are currently in bits!!!
                              Looks like Greebo could be coming to Langdale as well .....he's been in touch & I'm just waiting for his chq
                              Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

• Accomodation.....

ok - taking offers on the final two places in the static van at Whitby.

Pops paid for these £100 for two people from 9th to 14th. At this point ANY sensible offers will be considered for the accomodation as Pops is too ill to make the trip.

So if you haven't yet got somewhere to stay then send me a PM and make an offer!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X