(")_(")

Comment

Them children again. i'd send em to bed with no dinner
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          Nope Marky... Its Beer they're arguing over not sweets.....
          i dunno the sweet containers are full again now
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Definately up for it but NO WAY I'm staying in a Travel Inn/Lodge - still in dispute with them over the £100 quid they charged me in error 2 months ago!!!! We'll be camping!!
            and they don't knock, just walk in to clean the room! could be giving the lady some romance or anything! oops!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              Jolly good idea.
              PS Hoseasons, Whitby Holiday camp. DOES NOT TAKE TOURERS OR CAMPING.

Today me and Dad went to Whitby to have a look at the Whitby Holiday park and these are some pics.
              BTW Marky they do take tourers.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by laurasnuts
                Today me and Dad went to Whitby to have a look at the Whitby Holiday park and these are some pics.
                We got a price list for the tourers & it should be a good site when it opens for the season.
                Attached Files

Comment

We got a price list for the tourers & it should be a good site when it opens for the season.
                  these pics are from robin hoods bay
                  Attached Files

Comment

have you got a phone no for them
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

have you got a phone no for them
                      Tel ......... 01947 602664

They have space at the moment for the Easter weekend.
                      They only take advance bookings for a minimum of 2 nights.
                      They require a £5 deposit for each night
                      They won't take phone bookings without the deposit
                      The balance must be paid 6 weeks before you arrive (may as well pay it all now)
                      They don't do refunds
                      They don't allow ; Rottweilers ,Pit-bulls ,Tosas, Wolfhounds ,Neapolitans , Alsations /German Shepherds ,Dogo Argentino, Filo Briziliero.

Apart from that....I had a chat to the girl on reception & it seemed a friendly place.
                      I was impressed with the park (although it was empty & everything was closed )
                      Come Easter....it looks a good place to meet . The tourers are adjacent to the statics & share the same facilities.
                      It had a toilet/shower block (locked) ,shop ,family bar/club & is close to Whitby.
                      If you see Lauras pics ,you can see the ruins of the abbey in the pic with the statics . This overlooks the harbour .
                      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

ROBIN HOODS BAY - so far only 3 people have expressed any interest in going here on Saturday. So unless more shout then I wont book it...

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

ROBIN HOODS BAY - so far only 3 people have expressed any interest in going here on Saturday. So unless more shout then I wont book it...

You
                          Me
                          Pops
                          Derek T M

Marky's not travelling till Sat....Don't know about the others.
                          Keep it on the back burner, I still might be able to set you up with a green lane or 2 , otherwise just enjoy the countryside
                          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

I am sure the Catering Co will be joining you . One of the reasons for going is 2 days off roading at 2 sites

Rick
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Tel ......... 01947 602664

They have space at the moment for the Easter weekend.
                              They only take advance bookings for a minimum of 2 nights.
                              They require a £5 deposit for each night
                              They won't take phone bookings without the deposit
                              The balance must be paid 6 weeks before you arrive (may as well pay it all now)
                              They don't do refunds

[/QUOTE]

I will cancel pickering & relocate here if everybody else is staying here
                              Last edited by marky; 18 February 2004, 12:10.
                              (\__/)
                              (")_(")

Comment

I will cancel pickering & relocate here if everybody else is staying here

Best check in with Linda to confirm this is where they are .I,m 99.9% certain.....but I didn,t have their booking ref. I asked the reception & they are the Hoseason site that is advertised on the internet....but there are 4 static sites near Saltwick Bay.
                                I think this is the only one that accepts tourers & as such you are as near as you're going to get.
                                I'm waiting to hear from Linda & then I'm gonna book in today.

Comment

Working...
                                X