• ok marky you caravan guru you
    where can i get some new grab handles for my caravan from
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by pops
      ok marky you caravan guru you
      where can i get some new grab handles for my caravan from
      Your local caravan dealer will stock them. Ask as they come in different widths & fittings
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
        Your local caravan dealer will stock them. Ask as they come in different widths & fittings
        god does that mean i gotta go all the way over the other side of town for them? thats so last year marky
        cant i buy online and have them come to ME
        Pops

Comment

god does that mean i gotta go all the way over the other side of town for them? thats so last year marky
          cant i buy online and have them come to ME
          CHEAPSKATE
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

CHEAPSKATE
            cheapskate me you are fine one to talk you northern jessie
            Pops

Comment

• Got my new front window fitted at a cost of £308 all in. That'll teach the scroat next door to have some respect for the Neighbours.
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

• Blowout

Coming back from a JOB in Bury today & i notice a Caravan listing to the Left,
                When i get closer i notice his flat tyre which started to Smoke, So i backed off & sat in the Right hand lane of the Motorway to hold back the Traffic. At this point a SNAKE was starting to develop, The Tyre started to dissintegrate all over the place taking a piece of Fibreglass from the side of his van then it was on the rim,
                The driver then realised what had happened & pulled onto the hard shoulder It could have been worse as ive seen vans snake before going over.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

• Had a serious moment coming back from Yorkshire last week on the M18.
                  Pulled out to overtake a lorry (after checking all five mirrors and the rear veiw camera and indicating) when suddenly this car came flying accross my bonnet. Forced into a serious swerve to miss him which resulted in the folding camper doing some magnificent dancing behind which did have sound effects (not made by me, made by the trailer). Got it back together again and noticed all the following traffic had backed right off.
                  If it had been a caravan on the back I'm pretty certain it would have rolled, thankfully the folding camper has a low centre of gravity. Also I think a smaller car wouldn't have been able to correct the trailer.
                  After the recovery, my mother asks "did you see what car that was", to which I replied "no all I saw was blue, did you get the reg". "no" she says "it was too close".
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick
                    Had a serious moment coming back from Yorkshire last week on the M18.
                    Pulled out to overtake a lorry (after checking all five mirrors and the rear veiw camera and indicating) when suddenly this car came flying accross my bonnet. Forced into a serious swerve to miss him which resulted in the folding camper doing some magnificent dancing behind which did have sound effects (not made by me, made by the trailer). Got it back together again and noticed all the following traffic had backed right off.
                    If it had been a caravan on the back I'm pretty certain it would have rolled, thankfully the folding camper has a low centre of gravity. Also I think a smaller car wouldn't have been able to correct the trailer.
                    After the recovery, my mother asks "did you see what car that was", to which I replied "no all I saw was blue, did you get the reg". "no" she says "it was too close".
                    Thats a CLASSIC
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

• Its getting to that time of year again! DRAIN YOUR WATER SYSTEM including WATER HEATER.
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Its getting to that time of year again! DRAIN YOUR WATER SYSTEM including WATER HEATER.
                        Strangly enougth I've just filled mine up, but thats mainly because my girl is undertaking a couple of years maintanance!!
                        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick
                          Strangly enougth I've just filled mine up, but thats mainly because my girl is undertaking a couple of years maintanance!!
                          WHY?
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

• Marky where do one get a new wheel for me snail mate managed to bend a rim last time out
                            Pops

Comment

Marky where do one get a new wheel for me snail mate managed to bend a rim last time out
                              Either INDESPENSION or a Caravan/Camping accessory store.
                              (\__/)
                              (")_(")

Comment

• Southampton store http://www.indespension.co.uk/b2c/ap...ction_mode=UVK

Wheels http://www.indespension.co.uk/b2c/ap...N35=221&slnk=1
                                (\__/)
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X