yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexurf VI.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • flounderbout
    replied
    Or I'm watching these on FleaBay, but not sure what the dimensions are

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    I hand painted the white 1UZFE and DIAGNOSIS last night as I thought it would break up all the black.
    Your taste Sir, is impeccable!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    hehehe!! You definitely need to get the driver's seat recovered as it has the usual split bolster.
    I know
    Would these fit?

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Happy? That doesn't really do it justice . I am somewhere a couple of miles over the moon...

    I was wondering about the Traction Control... Does it just have the receipt for those 33s under there?

    I like it with the sticker on. The white writing everywhere really sets it all off perfectly...

    There is one problem with all of this underbonnet magnificence - I am going to have to get the interior redone in black and silver too...

    hehehe!! You definitely need to get the driver's seat recovered as it has the usual split bolster.
    I hand painted the white 1UZFE and DIAGNOSIS last night as I thought it would break up all the black.

    I've done the A.D.D. delete mod as well by the way which cleans up the engine compartment, no VSVs rubber pipes and that extra vacuum tank.

    Can't wait for those vents to arrive now!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Thanks, so you're happy then?

    By the way, it doesn't have traction control because you need ABS for it to work which the 2nd gen doesn't have, thats why there appears to be a bit missing under the T R C cover. Do you want the sticker removed?
    Happy? That doesn't really do it justice . I am somewhere a couple of miles over the moon...

    I was wondering about the Traction Control... Does it just have the receipt for those 33s under there?

    I like it with the sticker on. The white writing everywhere really sets it all off perfectly...

    There is one problem with all of this underbonnet magnificence - I am going to have to get the interior redone in black and silver too...

    Leave a comment:


  • lawsy
    replied
    that is simply beautiful Vince - it just looks so right, with the simple less is more working to full effect..

    i know i'm going to regret selling my lexus and not doing the conversion, but needs must...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ambobeer
    replied
    Thought some of the previous 'colourful' ones were jaw dropping but the black and silver is . . . . .well, pornography.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Oh jesus Vince, we have a serious problem.
    You seem to have put that engine in someone else's truck. MIne is a filthy black one covered in grime and diesel...
    And come to think of it, the engine in my Lexus was 17 years old and had never been serviced. This V8 lump is brand new, and appears to have been created by some sort of artist, not a mechanic...






    WOW - just WOW!!!

    Superlatives fail me.
    Thanks, so you're happy then?

    By the way, it doesn't have traction control because you need ABS for it to work which the 2nd gen doesn't have, thats why there appears to be a bit missing under the T R C cover. Do you want the sticker removed?

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    I am trying to count the things you have managed to polish in there. Never mind fancy colours. Black and silver is the last word in class. I think you are right - this NEEDS a perspex bonnet!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • puddlesurfer
    replied
    I just had another accident in my pants !

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Oh jesus Vince, we have a serious problem.
    You seem to have put that engine in someone else's truck. MIne is a filthy black one covered in grime and diesel...
    And come to think of it, the engine in my Lexus was 17 years old and had never been serviced. This V8 lump is brand new, and appears to have been created by some sort of artist, not a mechanic...






    WOW - just WOW!!!

    Superlatives fail me.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Mmmm... polished ally / steel and black. The nicest scheme so far Vince. looks like a new engine!
    Thanks Andy, trying something different each time to make each one unique.

    Leave a comment:


  • Apache
    replied
    Mmmm... polished ally / steel and black. The nicest scheme so far Vince. looks like a new engine!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Thanks Gary, it looks a even better in the flesh, it's like a piece of art.
    Shame to hide it under a bonnet.
    Oh don't worry Vince. From the looks of things I will be spending most of my time with the bonnet up showing her off...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X