Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Lexurf VI.
Collapse
X
-
http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=70996Originally posted by hiroler View PostLooking (and sounding)good. have you come up with any solution to the location of the ECU? i know you were thinking of creating a box section in the footwell?
Leave a comment:
-
Looking (and sounding)good. have you come up with any solution to the location of the ECU? i know you were thinking of creating a box section in the footwell?
Leave a comment:
-
Happy Days!Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View PostExcellent, no codes stored in the ECU.....
(Video)
Good work maestro!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Don't worry - I did!!! Sounds awesome - and loving the remote start! Thanks Vince - that has made my bank holiday weekend. Absolutely brilliant - excitement levels up yet another notch...Originally posted by Albannach View PostOh, I didn't wee or poo when I heard the engine, sorry...
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by gary-r View Postwho cares - the bmw drivers will get wet feet before me
the remote starts neat vince - i had one on my last bike, its great fun scaring windae lickers just as they are about to put sticky hands and lips all over it
hehe!! This one works from 80 metres away.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Albannach View PostOh no!, does that mean that the sea levels will remain at exactly the same level as they are at just now?
Anyway, that sounds sweet. Where did the remote start come from?
Oh, I didn't wee or poo when I heard the engine, sorry...
http://www.motorcaralarm.co.uk/node/25
Leave a comment:
-
who cares - the bmw drivers will get wet feet before me
the remote starts neat vince - i had one on my last bike, its great fun scaring windae lickers just as they are about to put sticky hands and lips all over it
Leave a comment:
-
Oh no!, does that mean that the sea levels will remain at exactly the same level as they are at just now?
Anyway, that sounds sweet. Where did the remote start come from?
Oh, I didn't wee or poo when I heard the engine, sorry...
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Sure is buddy.Originally posted by gbv2 View PostHey Vince, is that what I think it is in the background of the fuel tank pic?

I use proper fuel hose clamps, plus the pump has a rubber 'cushion' and rests on the bottom of the tank, it can't go anywhere.Originally posted by Albannach View PostIs hanging it on a jubilee clip secure enough?
The tank has a built-in swirl pot where the pump sits, and baffles to prevent fuel slosh and pump starvation when off-roading/braking/cornering etc. The outlet for the tank breather has a one-way valve it it to prevent fuel spillage if the truck should fall over.
Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: