yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexurf VI.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Karma Supra
    replied
    I love the mini build threads! good work!

    Is there a 3rd Gen one yet in the UK?

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
    Thanks for the glimpse O' them fine creations of yours Vince.
    Them pics will make a nice collection, as I'm sure it will for ya one day to see em all in the flesh together again one day !!
    Work of art they are .....

    Thanks Jess.
    When I get to number X (10) I'll have to organise a summer Lexurf gathering.

    What's the collective noun for a load of Lexurfs, a herd or a flock?
    Maybe a grumble?

    Leave a comment:


  • Diezel Weazel
    replied
    Thanks for the glimpse O' them fine creations of yours Vince.
    Them pics will make a nice collection, as I'm sure it will for ya one day to see em all in the flesh together again one day !!
    Work of art they are .....

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Thanks Vince - I have saved these so you can bin that post!
    EDIT:
    Found a couple more!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Thanks Vince - I have saved these so you can bin that post!

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Ooh, I'll have to do some arty ones then.
    Arty? You mean like this one of the thingummy that does something or other...

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    All I have of Lexurf III....(Let me know when you've saved them and I can delete this post.












    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 15 May 2011, 14:20.

    Leave a comment:


  • Diezel Weazel
    replied
    Nice touch Henry ...

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    So I have stuck up some pic threads. I can't find any pics of Lexurf I or III - do you have any Vince or 3 Lions?
    Also, there are not many of the whole trucks finished...
    Putting those threads remind me how awesome the previous ones were. While I love the black and silver effect, I aslo love some of the earlier colour versions... It is amazing what a different overall effect you get.
    Anyway if anyone has any more pics, then I will drop them into the pic threads so that all the pics are at the start of the threads if people want to look for them/drool at them etc...

    Leave a comment:


  • BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Ooh, I'll have to do some arty ones then.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
    We should have another Lexurf thread just a thread with a couple of pics of each one. I lost track of them when I "went away" for a bit.
    I think that is a great idea. I always used to spend hours trawling through Gra's thread trying to find e.g. a pic which I thought was on page 47 but which was actually on p43! I am collating all the Lexurf VI pics and will post them up together in a pics thread - hopefully the others won't mind if I collate the pics from their threads too?
    Would be interesting to see the changes over time and see how the different options etc compare...

    Leave a comment:


  • Karma Supra
    replied
    We should have another Lexurf thread just a thread with a couple of pics of each one. I lost track of them when I "went away" for a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    Wellt hats just fine and dandy. Im not dribbling over vince though, that seems a bit pervy to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • flounderbout
    replied
    That wasn't meant to be an attack on Brian or anyone else personally. Everyone is entitled to their views!
    This thread is strictly limited to Vince admiration and drooling!

    Leave a comment:


  • gwh200
    replied
    I might just go call on Brian a bit later, he's staying up the road this weekend. He's a smashing bloke...just always says whats on his mind. I take your point though, much safer in here!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X