Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Splendid!

p.s. No-one has noticed the transfer lever yet, shhh!
    bigger letters pls on the purple writing - my eyes are a bit old and fecked

yes i know i welded the transfer lever at the wrong angle at yours ill shorten it and turn it a wee bit next week when i'm doing the weldy bits on the cooler mounts

Comment

• Originally posted by gary-r View Post
      bigger letters pls on the purple writing - my eyes are a bit old and fecked

yes i know i welded the transfer lever at the wrong angle at yours ill shorten it and turn it a wee bit next week when i'm doing the weldy bits on the cooler mounts

Hehehe!!

FYI, picked up a couple of bearings today (I'll replace mine too)for that top idler pulley. The part number is: C6031 RS.
      Managed to press it in/out with my vise and a couple of sockets.

Comment

• This thread needs a "I" at the end of its title...
        I can't contain the excitement for much longer...

Comment

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
          This thread needs a "I" at the end of its title...
          I can't contain the excitement for much longer...

I was thinking the other day, it would sound much better if yours was the eighth Lexurf.

Ross the 2nd.
          Simon the 3rd.
          Graham the 4th.
          Garry the 5th.

See where I'm going with this?

Comment

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo........

I mean Henry the Eighth I am I am and all that, but surely you wouldn't be so cruel as to make me wait!!!

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo........

I mean Henry the Eighth I am I am and all that, but surely you wouldn't be so cruel as to make me wait!!!

Of course not, but JUDWAK the eighth doesn't quite carry the same authority.

Comment

• But he'll sell you an eighth, according to his neighbour...!

Comment

• Anyway, Henry VII was a much underrated ruler who laid the sensible economic foundation for the entire Tudor dynasty.
                  (sadly one who evidently got laid a lot less than his son)

Comment

Anyway, Henry VII was a much underrated ruler who laid the sensible economic foundation for the entire Tudor dynasty.
                    wonder if he could weld transfer levers straight

Comment

Anyway, Henry VII was a much underrated ruler who laid the sensible economic foundation for the entire Tudor dynasty.
                      wonder if he could weld transfer levers straight

re the bearings vince - im going to change all of mine when its in bits again, ill save all the no's for you for the future.

Comment

• cd player moved
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The didital gauges look great, ya made a real good job of them, also like the center console conversion, i intend ripping out my rear heater so you gave me some ideas, any pics of the instrument clocks conversion to didital?
                          and thanks for the comment on the heater,
                          btw Vince this really is a great thread, summat i'd love to tackle if only i had the time money and know how, (plus my good looks back)
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by gary-r View Post
                            thats all the running gauges fitted and trimmed in grey leather to match the seats. just the speedo/rev counter cluster to change.

ignore the 120 reading on oil pressure as the senders not connected - next week the coolers and remote filter are going in the bash plate area and the twin core ally radiator are going in.
                            Top notch job on the centre console there. Think I may have to have a bash at this leather re-trimming, given how well lit the interior of my truck is these days.
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• been busy again

cooler bracket made and fitted below the engine sump and a new bash plate made in 1/4" steel plate with internal ribs - its strong enough to jack the truck on. twin fans on the rear atf cooler and a single on the engine oil cooler.

bash plate is level with the front crossmember when fitted. painted and fitted tomorrow, got bored watching paint drying

next week the alloy radiator and header tank.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Most excellent!

Damn you and your access to steel and fabrication equipment!

Comment

Working...
                                X