No announcement yet.

Lexurf V.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them Lexurfs are spreading out far and wide now. I hope the one you do for me is the first to grace these shores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      It felt quite nostalgic reading it. I felt really sorry for him too; little did he know...
      Is this the one Vince is about to sort out? Did someone make a right f**k up trying to do the conversion?

Comment

• Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
        Is this the one Vince is about to sort out? Did someone make a right f**k up trying to do the conversion?

Yep. I got it running, then the ECU packed up. They don't like being bumped around too much and this one has been to three garages and via Royal mail!

Comment

• Good luck then.
          Saying that, he couldn't have a better man on the job!

Comment

• weeeeheeeeeeee

lexurf v is now back in holland and ive got a huge grin, 450mls and nothing fell off - wunnerful. a huge thanks to vince in lexurfdom for the conversion, the truck is nothing short of amazing and looks brand new under the bonnet and underneath.

for the technical bits - with seperate 16 row oil coolers on the box and engine the water never goes above 70 on the move and the oils run around 55 to 65 depending on the road (hills etc). thats on a 2.4 rad as well. when in traffic jams with the fan cutting in at 80 it drops back to 76 constant within seconds.

thanks again vince and a big thanks to jo for feeding me up with the home cooking as well

Comment

• Wahoo.....
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gary-r View Post
                thanks again vince and a big thanks to jo for feeding me up with the home cooking as well
                Nice one G! So you are a happy customer then?

The man looks to be a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                  Them Lexurfs are spreading out far and wide now. I hope the one you do for me is the first to grace these shores.

It will be, but not the first international one.

Comment

• lexurf V going digital

thats all the running gauges fitted and trimmed in grey leather to match the seats. just the speedo/rev counter cluster to change.

ignore the 120 reading on oil pressure as the senders not connected - next week the coolers and remote filter are going in the bash plate area and the twin core ally radiator are going in.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Wow! nice install.
                      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by gary-r View Post
                        thats all the running gauges fitted and trimmed in grey leather to match the seats. just the speedo/rev counter cluster to change.

ignore the 120 reading on oil pressure as the senders not connected - next week the coolers and remote filter are going in the bash plate area and the twin core ally radiator are going in.
                        I take it that you have dispensed with music in deference to that V8 exhaust note?!

Comment

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                          I take it that you have dispensed with music in deference to that V8 exhaust note?!
                          oooh no sir - thats the next job, the rear heater has been binned to make space for the obligatory cd player in the armrest where no teeleafs will be able to see it

Comment

• Splendid!

p.s. No-one has noticed the transfer lever yet, shhh!

Comment

• Ah the armrest CD option - v good!

I love that the Popeye heater controls even glow in the daytime!

Comment

• heater control

popeyes work on the heater is first class, in holland i drive most of the time with sidelights on so the heater looks good day and night

Comment

Working...
                                X