• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frankx
    replied
    still no go on block head earth

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    Can't find 173 fairly st, the guys in J F Autos have also never heard of it and they are on the corner of Woodville and Fairley st.
    hi guy's tyred that wire on bottom starter bracket witch is engine block earth also have earth running staight from batterie neg. earth to bulk head still no go took another pic of that wire tested again with ign. on reg. 5.10 volts as you can see in pic. heavey padding on the core loom definately not earth address 174 woodville street sorry mate my mistake big iron gates in between fraser mac donalds and protors garage amg tyres just ask for alec murty's place if you let me know what time your comming at?. i'll stand out in street what car are ye driving?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by frankx; 9 November 2011, 19:24.

Leave a comment:

• NiftyNev
    replied
    Originally posted by frankx View Post
    30 amp fuse 30 amp relay to button from ign. switch one first things i checked on the list glow plugs took them all out . regarding 2 wires. got me baffeld. i post few pics of layout egr removed 2 wires in photo location as where they go? still miserty
    If you have a manual glow system then that may explain the disconnected wires. Not needed now, so someone disconnected them from the resistor. Have you had a look to see if the resistor is there and has any wires connected to it. Not convinced they are earth wires but may be wrong.

Nev

Leave a comment:

• yoshie
    replied
    Can't find 173 fairly st, the guys in J F Autos have also never heard of it and they are on the corner of Woodville and Fairley st.

Leave a comment:

• dazandcaz
    replied
    Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Have you tried this?
    I could spend hours reading the drivel on there. Oh wait, thats what this thread is for!

Honest guv, it came up with this...
    "Why does the willing mass cough her diesel?"
    Last edited by dazandcaz; 8 November 2011, 22:02.

Leave a comment:

• meooo
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    See here

You owe me a laptop due to tea spitage....

Leave a comment:

• Sancho
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    Frank, you do know there is only one fuel line on your fuel filter don't you?
    Is that where the wires go?

Leave a comment:

• flounderbout
    replied
    See here

Leave a comment:

• Chillitt
    replied
    Frank, you do know there is only one fuel line on your fuel filter don't you?

Leave a comment:

• frankx
    replied
    earth to manifold

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Have you tried this?
    try'd on manifold na starto and to chassis still know start that was wk ago before starter packed in but tomorrow another day try putting them back on block see what happens but with ignition on showing 6.8 volts so how that if or guy's saying they're earth

Leave a comment:

• frankx
    replied
    spec savers

See here
    ah know should went ta but can't find the place

Leave a comment:

• BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    See here

Leave a comment:

• frankx
    replied
    live wires

[Q yo bro tested them with ignition on registerimg 6.8 volts doubt it? if they're earth? if read my threads already tryed them first on manifold and then body earth thats what nackered starterfirst place so back to beating the drums or could waiting for right answer-------------------------are you hundred percent sure or just guessing?[/QUOTE

Leave a comment:

• BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    The wires with the ring terminal shown in your photos are earth wires.
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 8 November 2011, 16:34.

Leave a comment:

• flounderbout
    replied
    Have you tried this?

Leave a comment:

• frankx
    replied
    live wires

They're earth wires.
    yo bro tested them with ignition on registerimg 6.8 volts doubt it? if theyre if read my threads already tryed them first on manifold and then body earth thats nackered started up cranking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X