spec savers

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    See here
    ah know should went ta but can't find the place

Comment

earth to manifold

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
      Have you tried this?
      try'd on manifold na starto and to chassis still know start that was wk ago before starter packed in but tomorrow another day try putting them back on block see what happens but with ignition on showing 6.8 volts so how that if or guy's saying they're earth

Comment

Frank, you do know there is only one fuel line on your fuel filter don't you?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

See here

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            Frank, you do know there is only one fuel line on your fuel filter don't you?
            Is that where the wires go?

Comment

See here

You owe me a laptop due to tea spitage....
              What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                Have you tried this?
                I could spend hours reading the drivel on there. Oh wait, thats what this thread is for!

Honest guv, it came up with this...
                "Why does the willing mass cough her diesel?"
                Last edited by dazandcaz; 8 November 2011, 22:02.
                Non consternationes.

Comment

Can't find 173 fairly st, the guys in J F Autos have also never heard of it and they are on the corner of Woodville and Fairley st.
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by frankx View Post
                    30 amp fuse 30 amp relay to button from ign. switch one first things i checked on the list glow plugs took them all out . regarding 2 wires. got me baffeld. i post few pics of layout egr removed 2 wires in photo location as where they go? still miserty
                    If you have a manual glow system then that may explain the disconnected wires. Not needed now, so someone disconnected them from the resistor. Have you had a look to see if the resistor is there and has any wires connected to it. Not convinced they are earth wires but may be wrong.

Nev

Comment

still no go on block head earth

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Can't find 173 fairly st, the guys in J F Autos have also never heard of it and they are on the corner of Woodville and Fairley st.
                      hi guy's tyred that wire on bottom starter bracket witch is engine block earth also have earth running staight from batterie neg. earth to bulk head still no go took another pic of that wire tested again with ign. on reg. 5.10 volts as you can see in pic. heavey padding on the core loom definately not earth address 174 woodville street sorry mate my mistake big iron gates in between fraser mac donalds and protors garage amg tyres just ask for alec murty's place if you let me know what time your comming at?. i'll stand out in street what car are ye driving?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by frankx; 9 November 2011, 19:24.

Comment

glow plug resistor

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                        If you have a manual glow system then that may explain the disconnected wires. Not needed now, so someone disconnected them from the resistor. Have you had a look to see if the resistor is there and has any wires connected to it. Not convinced they are earth wires but may be wrong.

Nev
                        i it still has two wiree connected to it top and bottom looks untouched

Comment

right location

[QUOTE=yoshie;743601]Can't find 173 fairly st, the guys in J F Autos have also never heard of it and they are on the corner of Woodville and Fairley
                          Last edited by frankx; 11 November 2011, 21:35.

Comment

am ben right place mustben wrong time

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                            sorry yoshi frank here my mistake thousand appolgees 174 woodville street in between fraser mac donalds and protors mot station alec murty's amg tyres
                            Last edited by frankx; 11 November 2011, 21:34.

Comment

Wil it start if you give it a squirt of easy start/carb cleaner or brake cleaner whilst cranking the engine?...might be all it needs....maybe...
                              Last edited by meooo; 10 November 2011, 09:19.
                              What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

try'd that

Originally posted by meooo View Post
                                Wil it start if you give it a squirt of easy start/carb cleaner or brake cleaner whilst cranking the engine?...might be all it needs....maybe...
                                took hole can nothing something electrical?

Comment

Working...
                                X