yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just taken up surfing, now i'm 'pinking' too! Help, please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    If you can sort it for this wkend then great. I can do both jobs for you at the same time, well one after the other anyways. should only take a few hours. Saturday is good for me, The oil leak is not that severe so you should be ok for a day or two.
    Okay mate, can we pencil in this Saturday? I'll try and line up the steaming for thursday/ friday, hopefully giving you a more shiny space to be!! I'll let you know tomorrow, I'm pretty confident it'll be cool.

Thanks again mate,
    Stu

Comment

Originally posted by studiv View Post
      Okay mate, can we pencil in this Saturday? I'll try and line up the steaming for thursday/ friday, hopefully giving you a more shiny space to be!! I'll let you know tomorrow, I'm pretty confident it'll be cool.

Thanks again mate,
      Stu
      Hi Mark mate,

Ivor is now jam packed this week. I've booked in for steam clean next thursday, so is it cool to book in for definite next weekend? Just let me know when mate and I'll follow your lead.

See you soon, all the best
      Stu
      Last edited by studiv; 24 June 2015, 17:43.

Comment

Right... Ivor is now jam packed this week. I've booked in for steam clean next thursday, so can we please book in for definite next weekend? Just let me know when mate and I'll follow your lead.

See you soon, all the best
        Stu
        Yea ok mate no problem.Come over to Over around midday I will book you in.See you next week.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          Yea ok mate no problem.Come over to Over around midday I will book you in.See you next week.
          Boom! Do you mean midday Saturday? If so, see you then!

Comment

Boom! Do you mean midday Saturday? If so, see you then!
            Yep. saturday.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
            X