No announcement yet.

Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, you can access Facebook on your phone too, but it's too fiddly going through the browser on my phone.

Most other forums i use have installed "Tapatalk" so that the forum can be easily accessed through a phone/tablet app - most people go with the easiest option and as more & more users are accessing the internet on a handheld device - a web based forum such as this will eventually loose, or rather, not gain anymore members.

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks View Post
      Oh, you can access Facebook on your phone too, but it's too fiddly going through the browser on my phone.

Most other forums i use have installed "Tapatalk" so that the forum can be easily accessed through a phone/tablet app - most people go with the easiest option and as more & more users are accessing the internet on a handheld device - a web based forum such as this will eventually loose, or rather, not gain anymore members.
      Very true...sadly the phone app for vbullitin the forum has to pay for if I recal correctly.

That sentence sooo needs punctuation.

Comment

All this facebooking and taptalking and stuff, sounds to me its all the fault of tenagers, is it only me or does anyone else find the little gets and their inability to communicate without a device annoying.
        I cant afford a mobile phone that can see the internet, too damn expensive, mind you everything is these days.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          I cant afford a mobile phone that can see the internet, too damn expensive, mind you everything is these days.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

All this facebooking and taptalking and stuff, sounds to me its all the fault of tenagers, is it only me or does anyone else find the little gets and their inability to communicate without a device annoying.
            Mine now costs me £5.00 a month for a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. (sim only when contract ran out)

That's less than a large box of popcorn...
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I stole mine from a teenager.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I actually havent seen the facebook surf page

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                  Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. .
                  I was OK up until that bit, now you tell me that Samsung are somehow involved with a chocolate bar and by chucking some random letters and numbers after it ( S2 indeed ) its a phone ?
                  Сви можемо

Comment

I was OK up until that bit, now you tell me that Samsung are somehow involved with a chocolate bar and by chucking some random letters and numbers after it ( S2 indeed ) its a phone ?
                    Erm...

Now don't get upset, but you have heard about opal fruits, marathons and jif cleaner, haven't you?

And yes, its an Internet phone. On which I am typing now...
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Google it..........on your Nokia 6230i

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswallace View Post
                        I actually havent seen the facebook surf page
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412...52742/?fref=nf

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                        Now don't get upset, but you have heard about opal fruits, marathons and jif cleaner, haven't you?
                        The bast*rds.

Comment

Lol
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

All this facebooking and taptalking and stuff, sounds to me its all the fault of tenagers.
                            LOL, i'm far from a teenager, but find the technology incredibly useful.

Comment

You sorted that diff out yet James?

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mickyod View Post
                                You sorted that diff out yet James?

Mike
                                Don't get me started mate. You know when you wish you'd never done something? Well, that!

The front diff is now in, with the new shaft, but the mechanic says its now permanently in 4wd and the 4wd switch on the shifter does nothing.
                                Just turn the free wheeling hubs to put it in 4wd.

But that's not what all the other advice iv'e had suggests. I have been told by people who have done the swap that (if re-wired properly) the 4wd button still engages & disengages 4wd from the transfer box - when the button is not pressed there is no power/drive to the front diff.

I really don't know what the deal is.

Comment

Working...
                                X