Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

I have manage just fine without Facebook in my life, however, I now hear most of the members have access to some new fangled Facebook surf forum. Is that where everone has buggered off too of late?
    Last edited by yoshie; 27 January 2015, 09:36.
    Brian

Beggared if I know as I'm still around here as one of the remaining luddites

Comment

It's no different to here but they don't know who the ar5e holes and con artists are yet
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
        Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        It's no different to here but they don't know who the ar5e holes and con artists are yet
        Ha glad I am not the only one in the dark Andy.
        Ian thanks looks like my lack of Facebook can remain
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          Ha glad I am not the only one in the dark Andy.
          Ian thanks looks like my lack of Facebook can remain
          it has some uses but my first statement applies

Comment

Facebook.......... hate it, everyone knows what I am doing before I feckin do, I dont do farcebook, but the other half lives and breaths the ###### thing.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              Facebook.......... hate it, everyone knows what I am doing before I feckin do
              Yep i know as i keep teling you

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                Yep i know as i keep teling you
                Exactly my point.How is it you know what I will be doing the wkend, when I dont have a clue myself.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                  Another Luddite here with you. I sometimes think Im the only person in the world with no presence on Facebook or Linkedin or any other social media thing but obviously Im not.

Maybe thats the next big thing ? set up a website called Linkedout ! Nah cant see it working
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    Exactly my point.How is it you know what I will be doing the wkend, when I dont have a clue myself.
                    The same way she can tell you that i have been in the pub drinking Mustang Sally

Mustang Sally is a beer from Hattie Brown's Brewery, in Swanage in Dorset for the uneducated

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                      Another Luddite here with you. I sometimes think Im the only person in the world with no presence on Facebook or Linkedin or any other social media thing but obviously Im not.

Maybe thats the next big thing ? set up a website called Linkedout ! Nah cant see it working
                      "Linkedout", made me smile.
                      Brian

Comment

Guess I'll just have to hang around here with you Guys as I don't do Farce-ache or the like ..... all 8loody busybodies !!

13+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

I may be slightly biased (I'm a mod on the surf owners group) and whilst I dont post loads on my page/profile whatever Its called I do think it's a really good page. Granted it's not for everyone but the members all seem to like it and I still pop on here as well.

Mike

Comment

I use the Facebook page, also admin the Scottish Mudclub which is growing every day, 670 odd members now. I also am a member of other interest groups like fly fishing, camping, xbox, classic cars etc. Loads of really good content if you know what your looking for. Recently started following a few Baja race team pages, some excellent info and insights into race truck building. Most folk are friendly and can be a great source of info.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

well this is weird, Facebook seems to be broken as I type this. lol
                              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                              X