yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiney black smurf,large wheels,jacked up so high you need a ladder to get in,ne 4x4 sticker in window,B&Q car park in durham,was it you

Comment

• Originally posted by foggy
      black smurf
      smurfette's new boyfriend??
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Well i had a busy spotting weekend....

Blue Surf in Bakewell pullin a trailer.... Black surf in Hillsborough 2x same guy dint wave although i flashed... (nearly got arrested though) lol

berkgundy one in stannington....
        Blue one in stannington pulling a 5 berth caravan....

All miserable gits..... (apart from the bakewell surf smiled as i let him out) no smiles or waves...

>hurrumph<

I am gonna wear my clown outfit and see if i can get anyone to smile then......

Stu
        http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

• Gold 1st GEN in Burnley today.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

• Was this you...?

Small white van, covered in flags, flashing and waving frantically...

A415 approaching the junction with A34 at Abingdon...

I nodded, as I was eating, talking and trying to keep awake...
            Apologies you didn't get anymore than that... But thanks anyway... Why weren't you driving the surf?

Comment

• weds evening, 7pm.
              White surf, newish, shiny...
              parked at Tesco Warndon in Worcester.
              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

• for the first time ever... an advanced warning..

if you see a blue surf around cardiff area tomorrow afternoon with a little chap with a big grin.... its not me but wave anyway!
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

• stormforce?

think i saw stormforce's black surf as i was heading to marazion - saw you wave but not till last minute so sorry bout that!

was around 730pm or so. lovely evening
                  problems? i'll take 'em.

Comment

• M18 3.30pm yeast er day.... Blue surf BIG decals... only saw im at last minute so dont know if he waved....

blue 4 runner bradfield road 6.45am today....
                    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

• Keep seeing two 2nd Gens on the A19 at Bentley (Doncaster) no wave no smile eyes forward .Just cos my 3rd Gen is light blue its not a hairdressers wagon Wots goin on ? one in Burgundy the other Dark Blue Also see a Burgundy Jreg sat outside the Wilthorpe pub in Barnsley on Huddersfield road abt 5.30ish
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Friday 9th July

Spotted a midnight blue, heading south past Clapham Common, London Town this morning at about 6.50am.

Comment

• Grey surf spotted this morning 05:30 northbound on the A326 (well it's more like they spotted me) I did wave, honest, but by then we'd past each other.
                          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillitt
                            for the first time ever... an advanced warning..

if you see a blue surf around cardiff area tomorrow afternoon with a little chap with a big grin.... its not me but wave anyway!
                            It's true, you'll see the grin before the motor I think , though it will be a convoy of my new toy (Shellys baby, sorry love, I will take good care of her) and Chillitts beast.

COunting down the hours now!!

Ferret
                            "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

• Blue surf parked in car park of block of flats opposite Wira House on West Park Ring Road, Leeds Friday at aboot 5:30pm. Too far away to see reg.
                              Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ferret
                                It's true, you'll see the grin before the motor I think , though it will be a convoy of my new toy (Shellys baby, sorry love, I will take good care of her) and Chillitts beast.

COunting down the hours now!!

Ferret
                                yes i will be surfless 2moro , i'v passed my grin on to the ferret so you all keep your eyes peeled 4 him 2moro and i hope he's gonna be as happy as i'v been with the surf......new ariel fitted 2day by my dear dad, it now goes up and down
                                so it looks like i'm gonna b using the kmx200 until i get an astra estate or something simular that the fat dog can climb in2
                                lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                                X